Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Kitty Help?

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

We lost our new little kitten, so new in fact we had only just made it to the front door when she pulled her Houdini act and got out of her crate and ran off.

Last seen on the Shantalla Road on the 23/2/12
    She's 4months old, not yet neutered or microchipped, we didn't even get the chance to put a collar on her.

If anyone sees her please call 08xxxx, I'm really worried as she's a bit of a nervous cat! Thanks

W0Osm.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lovely cat, will keep an eye out.
    As a tip, the cat won't run far, just far enough to get away from the "danger". It probably is still in the area but confused.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 383 ✭✭Mike747

Call into the GSPCA shop on Augustine St. Someone might have found her and brought her in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Any luck with finding your kitten, drove through Shantalla last night and today did not see anything, hope you find her.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Sent details in to every lost and found thing I could think of on the internet and in Galway.
    Have posters u and knocked on doors.

I'm sure she's not gone far, the problem is she's very shy and nervous and in a new place so it could be quite a while before someone spots her, but fingers crossed! Any info at all would be a huge help and relief, thanks so much guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Put food out in the garden & try to keep an eye on it. Put it in the quietest place in the front or back depending which way the cat went.

• Advertisement
Advertisement