Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to find Full Livery under the €100 mark?

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Have been quoted anything from €110 - €135pw for a pony!

Dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Doesn't surprise me. I live in south Dublin and keep my horse in Kildare on full livery at €80 per week. It's about a 45 min drive from me but the yard is very worth it. Top class care, beside a well known show ground so can hack over and always something on in the yard, they run their own events too.

I think I've looked at or had my horse in most yards in the south Dublin area and gave up. Wasn't happy with the care or just couldn't stretch the budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

There are some ridiculous prices out there, think they are still in the tiger days

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

Let me know where you are and what you are looking for. I know 1-2 places in north county dublin that might suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

im in a lovely place that does turnout etc for 90 a week, close to swords. pm if you like - thats for a horse, might be cheaper for pony

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

this place is really nice and afordable too, collistown, sj on a fri evening, indoor and outdoor, close to dunboyne/ N3
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/horses/3005866

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Rathfarnham equestrian - south Dublin, full livery, indoor/outdoor arenas, daily turnout, field turnout all year round, access to cross country course 5 min hack from yard - €365 per month for a pony, 385 for a horse - horses work out about €96 per week i think? been in the yard for years and cant recommend it highly enough. know a few other places as well that might suit if your looking to go lower than that, PM me if you need any info!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

actually heres an ad to the place i'm in - 90 for horse , 85 for pony
    fantastic yard and facilities, my lad is happy as larry there

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/horses/1763506

Advertisement