Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security deposit request

Options
  • 23-02-2012 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

A €300 security deposit is currently listed on my bill. I understand this is required if not paying through direct debit. Is this correct?

I have set up a direct debit to pay my bill. Will I be charge the €300 when my account is billed through the direct debit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi C8,

Yes indeed, that is correct - a deposit is required as security if a person chooses not to pay by direct debit. If you have set up a direct debit subsequent to the charge being applied to your account, the charge will automatically reverse, but I can check your account specifically if you like. Just sent me, by private message, the following details when you can:

- Account number
    - Address/telephone number/date of birth on the account
    - Your full name and confirmation that you are the account-holder

Thanks and regards :)
    Una

Advertisement