Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rusty Dishwasher Tray Prongs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you Google ...

"dishwasher prongs" site:co.uk <- make sure you use the double quotes

... you'll get a few places in the UK that sell them. I haven't looked in detail at P&P costs, but I bet it'll be less than €57 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SimpleFox

Thanks for the tip 3 of the sites seem to be a bit on the iffy side for my liking they all look very similar with different names so i wouldn't fancy using them being honest.

harrogatehouse.co.uk looks the most legit but still doesn't exactly inspire confidence all the same. I'll see if i can get any luck else where but thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

You could also try some heat shrink wrap. It is for cabling but it should work on the prongs, worth a try.

You should be able to get it at any Wholesale Electrical suppliers.
    http://solutions.3m.co.uk/wps/portal/3M/en_GB/ElectricalMkts/ElectricalSupplies/Customer-Services/Where-To-Buy/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SimpleFox

I actually did pick up some shrink wrap over the weekend, but when i got home i started to wonder if it would be up to the job in the dishwasher.

I might try that and stick on an empty run at the highest setting and see what state its in after the fact.

Thanks for the tip

Advertisement