Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Carson is dead RIP

Options
  • 23-02-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

As the old mayor of Balbriggan , Ithought at the very least he deserves a mention on this page.RIP,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

RIP Frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Almost forgot he was the Mayor of Balbriggan at one time, sadly the BBC left that out among his many achievements. RIP

rexfeatures_1457566a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Gas man. RIP, Frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Almost forgot he was the Mayor of Balbriggan at one time, sadly the BBC left that out among his many achievements. RIP
    I don't think that's true.

The BBC have been broadcasting live from The Square all evening for Newsline on BBC1.

Frank's reign as Mayor of Balbriggan is mentioned in this BBC report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-17077331

• Advertisement

Better still BBC Newsline did a live link from Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I liked him . R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

lived in blackpool,always ready to stop and tell you a joke, everyone loved him and as said its going to be a lot quieter here but heaven will be full of laughter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Heard a clip on R.T.E about Frank the oter morning and it was Hilarious. He sure was one very funny man. RIP

Advertisement