Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jet Set Radio Returns

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Never played this; might check it out. So when do we get Shenmue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Vyse wrote: »
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-23-sega-teases-jet-set-radio-on-psn-and-xbla

One of the stand out games on the Dreamcast. Definitely downloading this one.

I thought it was going to be a new one :-(
    They better have left the soundtrack intact...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

They better have left the soundtrack intact...

Me too. So disappointed now. Still a very good thing but could've been a great thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I wish:p Although when I first saw the trailer and it said "The Next Dreamcast" game I thought they were going to release the ill fated JSR2 which never saw the light of day on the Dreamcast (although I'm sure most of it made it into JSRF).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I hope they follow up with JSRF, I never managed to get that one but loved the first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I hope they follow up with JSRF, I never managed to get that one but loved the first.

easily found as part of a combo disc with sega gt 2002, a disc that works on the 360. why its common, it came with a lot of Xbox Consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phazer

Fantistic news, loved the original and future, although the story in the latter got so outta hand haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I didn't like Future much but JSR I loved. Still have it of course but I'll probably download this anyway. It'll be fun getting achievements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    easily found as part of a combo disc with sega gt 2002, a disc that works on the 360. why its common, it came with a lot of Xbox Consoles.

Its what sold me on getting the original xbox!

• Advertisement
Advertisement