Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade: Amiga CD32

Options
  • 23-02-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭

I've got an Amiga CD32 up for trade.

It's missing the back door that covers the expansion slot but works fine and you can probably pick up the door elsewhere if you want it.
    It just screws on so nothing is actually broken on it.

Comes with power supply and 1 joypad(maybe a free game if i can find a duplicate I don't need).

I'll stick up a few pics later on.

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Don't suppose you want a non working Amiga 500 and a non working sega saturn for it?;)
    (I think the amiga just isnt starting , and the saturn has a non spinning up drive)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Don't suppose you want a non working Amiga 500 and a non working sega saturn for it?;)
    (I think the amiga just isnt starting , and the saturn has a non spinning up drive)

No thanks, I've plenty of non working stuff here as it is :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Steve SI wrote: »
    No thanks, I've plenty of non working stuff here as it is :)

heh me too so you cant blame a guy for trying ;)
    I'll have a poke around and see if I can dig up anything intesting gaming wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've an Amiga 600 with psu, mouse & joystick if thats of any interest to you.

EnterNow wrote: »

Sorry, all stocked up on A600's.

• Advertisement

willing to trade for some of your modding skills though :0)

willing to trade for some of your modding skills though :0)

I'm intrigued :) How may I be of assistance?

I'm intrigued :) How may I be of assistance?

Perhaps sir could recommend some worthwhile mods.
    The only modded console I really have is the original xbox. I'd love to get the Nomad screen mod done but still don't have a screen for it :(

Don't suppose you have a compatible screen?

Perhaps sir could recommend some worthwhile mods.
    The only modded console I really have is the original xbox. I'd love to get the Nomad screen mod done but still don't have a screen for it :(

Don't suppose you have a compatible screen?

You don't have the screen yet? I knew DX were bad but that's taking the cake. I only got the one screen for my own so none spare dude

Regards worthwhile mods, it depends on what you want to achieve. Essential mods would be:

Region & 60hz switches on Snes/MD
    Saturn 60hz switch & modchip install
    Dreamcast Unibios
    Gamecube modchip?

Have a look in my sig or here if anything interests you - http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/

You don't have the screen yet? I knew DX were bad but that's taking the cake. I only got the one screen for my own so none spare dude

Regards worthwhile mods, it depends on what you want to achieve. Essential mods would be:

Region & 60hz switches on Snes/MD
    Saturn 60hz switch & modchip install
    Dreamcast Unibios
    Gamecube modchip?

Have a look in my sig or here if anything interests you - http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/

Any decent mods for the Playstation 2 slim?
    I'm really looking to get a 360 into my cab at the moment as disc swapping is for civilians :)

• Advertisement

Any decent mods for the Playstation 2 slim?
    I'm really looking to get a 360 into my cab at the moment as disc swapping is for civilians :)

There's PS2 softmods, which will allow you to use an external usb drive with a slim. The PS2 uses USB 1.1 though so the bus speed isn't quite fast enough in some cases, causing cut scene stuttering. I think you can also play games via network/smb shares too.

Disc swapping is indeed for civilians, I left it behind long ago. I can jtag, but if its a slim you'll need an RGH hack which I don't have the equiptment for

If you want to put pressure on DX for the screen, maybe we can work something out regards the Nomad suite of mods. You must have ordered that months ago at this stage

My xbox is the slim kind so will need the reset glitch hack unfortunately.

I'm also on the look out for a nice condition commodore 64 with all the required bits if anyone has one to trade.

Also looking for a spectrum and Amstrad(various models of both).

This is gone to a new home now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement