Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vokera Mynute 16e

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

DGOBS wrote: »
    Turn from off to on, listen carefully do you hear a single 'click' when the pump does not come on?

Stop teasing.... :-)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

That single click means not enough water pressure

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dellboyryan

It reads one bar on the pressure gauge at the front of the boiler when in off position!! Any ideas ?? Thanks for your help so far

You can't work on a gas boiler. It's illegal. You must call in a register gas installer. The tepair must be certified.

I'm not touching the boiler
    I would just like to have some sort of idea of the problem so as not to get ripped off when RGI guy comes.money is tight this time of year friend!!

Thank you friend, but you already worked in the boiler illegally, hence the lack of responses.

No sorry friend RGI man replaced thermistor not me
    He is due back this week to right the wrong but I would like a bit of knowledge myself so I don't fork out more money to be left with same problem. Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Sounds like a problem with the water pressure switch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

DGOBS wrote: »
    Sounds like a problem with the water pressure switch

+1

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help DGOBS

Advertisement