Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit for Kills

Options
  • 23-02-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭

Hi

Am playing COD MW3 on Xboxlive

Am killing folks bit not getting credit.

Played Kill confirmed - killed 7 and showed that at end, but it then only gave me actual 1 added to my tag

Whats this about

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

well done you killed 7 folks , is this the credit you are after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

almanu wrote: »

wow...you are clever, cant wait to see what you like when puberty kicks in

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Kill Confirmed gives you credit for picking up the large, glowing, UNMISSABLE dog tags dropped after you kill an enemy, you need to pick them up to confirm the kill only then will you be granted your points for the kill. Red dog tags belong to friendly players, you get points for these too by denying the kill to the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kill Confirmed gives you credit for picking up the large, glowing, UNMISSABLE dog tags dropped after you kill an enemy, you need to pick them up to confirm the kill only then will you be granted your points for the kill. Red dog tags belong to friendly players, you get points for these too by denying the kill to the other team.

ever watch yourself in theatre ?? The number of times I've ran past them oblivious is unreal. must.drink.less.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    ever watch yourself in theatre ?? The number of times I've ran past them oblivious is unreal. must.drink.less.

I don't drink so I wouldn't think so! The only time I watch theatre is when I want to record something amazing I do! :P

Oh I know what you mean though, they can sometimes be pesky to find, in behind cars etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Its actually insane how many people don't pick up the tags after they've killed someone.

Shows that the majority of players just want to shoot things and not help the team.

Korvanica wrote: »
    Its actually insane how many people don't pick up the tags after they've killed someone.

Shows that the majority of players just want to shoot things and not help the team.

Its crazy alright, been MOABED in Kill Confirmed twice or three times by guys running Blind Eye and Assassin, just sitting in one spot, its pitiful really! Been Moabed more in KC than by boosters in FFA!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

almanu wrote: »

No need for smart arse comments like this. Keep on topic.

Advertisement