Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The €3 pint

Options
  • 23-02-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

We are heading into the city next Saturday afternoon for some early bottles. Thinking of going to the Exchange first is there any other pubs around that offer the same deals.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

mytime wrote: »
    We are heading into the city next Saturday afternoon for some early bottles. Thinking of going to the Exchange first is there any other pubs around that offer the same deals.
    kervicks do €3.00 and i think tap room do also??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Don't think the tap room do unless it's a new thing. Is that other place still open? Down by Caufields?

Norris's might too, i'm not a big fan of the exchange i must admit although i don't really have a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

wondering is moll browns\toddle on lower yellow rd still doing €3 drinks heard sapose to be someone new taking over but chap that told me not 100% sure when or who.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dickwhittington

tap room dont anyways ...

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

The Tap Room don't do EUR3 pints apart from Tuborg. Which place do you mean Ziedth is it The Tavern on the Lower Yellow Road?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The toddle is where i was thinking of Odats, for some reason i can never remember the name of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

thanks for all the help here seems a couple of options

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭savic04

Norris do 3 for 10er with vouchers..

Alfies on Ballybricken is 3.75 until 6pm or 7pm, not sure..

Tap room is 4euro I think

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Tap room definitely not €3 kervicks €3.50 i think.
    Pub on the quay sam quigleys i think its called (used to be called nells) do €3 drinks, i've never been in there so i wouldn't know what kind of clientele it attracts.

Advertisement