Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpooling Trim to Blanchardstown

Options
  • 23-02-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

ok petrol is heading towards €2 a litre which means it will cost me €120 to fill the tank :eek:

Anyone interested in sharing the journey with me monday to friday departing 0715 a.m. ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

falabo wrote: »
    ok petrol is heading towards €2 a litre which means it will cost me €120 to fill the tank :eek:

Anyone interested in sharing the journey with me monday to friday departing 0715 a.m. ?
    If you're willing to leave 2 hours later you can jump into my car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

hahaha I wouldnt mind 2 hours extra sleep every day. I might just ask my boss but have a funny feeling it's not gonna go very well. thanks anyway! :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Never knew you were a Trim-head Lubo... hello neighbour! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

PauloMN wrote: »

Never knew you were a Trim-head Lubo... hello neighbour! :)
    Haha, I only pass through mate

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

Another option is to get the bus from Trim daily, one leaves at 6:45 am, 7:15 am, 7:30 am and 7:45 am and drop off on the dual carriage way. The 10 journey adult ticket is €50.50 and there is an option with tax saver.ie to get it cheaper if bought through your company. The 7:15am bus passes Blanch at around 7:50am.

• Advertisement

no thanks, that half hour extra in bed means too much for me, plus there is nothing like the comfort of your own car ! and the bus that drops you on the side of the "motorway" without even a proper bus stop and a sidewalk , not very safe and dirty. This is like a pre world war II service !

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭AFK123

Hey, i was wondering what time you come home at in the evening. I work in Ballycoolin but work 10 hour shifts so wouldnt be ready to leave till 6.30 in the evening

hi there I finish at 1630 and have to be in for 0800 but if you want a lift in the morning we could arrange something

Advertisement