Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant to cater for 20+ people in CC

Options
  • 23-02-2012 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm leaving my job and my colleagues are having a do for me. I was asked where I want to go.. I reckon there would be about 20+ of us. Anyone know a nice restaurant that could cater for that many people? Was thinking along the lines of Saba, Odessa but not sure if they have a private function room or what the story is... Any experiences welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

We had our Christmas lunch at FXBs in Christchurch - there were 21 of us on a raised area so we were all together at a couple of tables - food was brilliant, the buzz in the place was great, and overall we were mightily impressed. Couldn't fault the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Fire and Fallon & Byrne are both big premisses.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've made some pretty big bookings at Café Boulevard and they've never blinked.

Advertisement