Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperHeavy

Options
  • 23-02-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Couldn't find anything on here about the supergroup of Dave Stewart, Joss Stone, Mick Jagger, Damian Marley and A.R. Rahman. Released the album back in September, I think it is reasonably good. Not outstanding by any means, but good. They haven't even played a gig together yet. Anyone listen to them or have any opinions?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 44 Pegasus Galactica

They arn't bad, that song Miracle Worker was pretty good. I like them, would like to hear more of them though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭vider12

not a fan, bit too strange for me! don't think it would be too bad if Mick and Joss just sang together not fussed on the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Just listened to Miracle Worker there. It's offensively bad. It sounds like what happens when a record label rapes several cultures at once.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

Such a let down, wick if you ask me

Advertisement