Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot some documents for my PAC application. What to do?

Options
  • 24-02-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I finally got around to making an application via PAC for a masters course, and sent off my supporting documentation...references, transcripts etc today.
    However I realised after that I had forgotten to add my cv and personal statement, which are required for the course:eek:
    I was in a bit off a rush out the door earlier (well, was being rushed out the door) and that's how it happened. I'm planning to ring PAC tomorrow and send on my documents via express post. Is there anything else I should do? Is this something to freak out about? I can't believe I overlooked this, just hope it will be ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 KingKazama

mosi wrote: »
    I finally got around to making an application via PAC for a masters course, and sent off my supporting documentation...references, transcripts etc today.
    However I realised after that I had forgotten to add my cv and personal statement, which are required for the course:eek:
    I was in a bit off a rush out the door earlier (well, was being rushed out the door) and that's how it happened. I'm planning to ring PAC tomorrow and send on my documents via express post. Is there anything else I should do? Is this something to freak out about? I can't believe I overlooked this, just hope it will be ok.

Your best bet would be to give PAC a ring tomorrow just to confirm but I'd say it'll be just fine. It's nothing to freak out about :) I just applied for a masters too and sent everything in except a second reference which I cannot get until the end of the month. I was told by the co-ordinator of the course that there was no rush and to send in the documents whenever they became available. If you're still worried, send the course co-ordinator or the department you're applying to an email explaining your situation. But as I said, there's no reason to freak out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭frecklier

PAC just scans in the documentation, they don't make judgements on whether your stuff is submitted too late. Just make sure you've got your PAC number on each page. It's your course coordinator/selection panel who will decide whether to accept documentation submitted late, so it might be worth dropping them an email to explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Sent the other stuff off the next day via express post. Looks like it caught up with the first package as I received an offer of a place today :D

Advertisement