Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reply/Quote.

Options
  • 24-02-2012 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

When I click, Quick Reply,I'm getting the quote of that user, the same way I would, if I had clicked on Quote.

Is anyone else getting this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Can you replicate it on other browsers? Have you cleared your cache and done a hard-refresh? Got any more details for me - browser, browser version, OS & OS Version etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi,Danny.
    I've cleared the cache and done a hard refresh and there's still no difference. When I click the multi quote button it brings me straight to the reply box rather than letting me multi quote more posts.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 and tried it on FireFox, nothing has changed.

Hot Lips wrote: »
    Hi,Danny.
    I've cleared the cache and done a hard refresh and there's still no difference. When I click the multi quote button it brings me straight to the reply box rather than letting me multi quote more posts.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 and tried it on FireFox, nothing has changed.

Just as an example,I quick replied,as you can see I have quoted myself.

Any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Currently, 1.1% of internet users still use Internet Explorer 6. Generally, people don't even design or develop for it any more. You should upgrade anyway.

We have long since forgotten about developing for IE6, and very soon IE7 will be off our development radar too, just so you guys know.

I cannot reproduce anything like the behaviour you're describing OP, on any browser. Are you using a non-standard style (not White/Beta?). I'm beginning to thing it's a problem specific to your own setup

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

We have long since forgotten about developing for IE6, and very soon IE7 will be off our development radar too, just so you guys know.

I cannot reproduce anything like the behaviour you're describing OP, on any browser. Are you using a non-standard style (not White/Beta?). I'm beginning to thing it's a problem specific to your own setup

Thanks all, this can be closed now as randylonghorn suggested I download chrome.

Back to normal now.:)

Closed as per request. You crazy people and your crazy IE6 :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement