Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a Marquee cheaply?

• 24-02-2012 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Its my 21st birthday at the start of April. I'm having it at home and keeping it simple. The house wouldn't have enough space for people and there needs to be an area where people can go to smoke and a lot of my friends smoke and on my 21st I don't want people going out in the dark and maybe the rain.

I don't have a lot of money to allocate to the party as I'm a student and I have a lot of other things to pay for and my parents wouldn't have much money either so I'm wondering does anyone know of a company in Ireland (Limerick) that does good rates on marquees or is there a way I could borrow one off an organization by making a donation?

Thanks any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Go on to Golden Pages and search for Marquee in Limerick. You will have a choice of about a dozen different providers. Do not get one of those cheap Chinese tubular efforts. That will blow away in the slightest breeze and will not be covered by insurance. Expect to pay anything from €250 to €600.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 nrsire

Thanks for the reply, I have a budget of around 400 for the marquee so I'm going to see what I can do because on top of that lighting and heating will be needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I got a marquee before from Crazy Castles, they are based in Limerick.

www.crazycastle.net

• Registered Users Posts: 47 nrsire

Thanks guys, I got myself sorted :)

Advertisement