Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

institute of education - can a repeat lc do 5th & 6th year

• 24-02-2012 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

just wondering if i could do 5th year and 6th year, would give me a big advantage in repeating the lc again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Freemasonry

14 views no replys. damn u guys r lame

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lame is thinking people are online in the middle of the night waiting for your questions.

If you have enough money to pay the fees, they will let you do 5th and 6th as many times as you want.
    It's all about the money. It's not a school.

Less of the txtspk junk too, thanks.

spurious wrote: »
    Lame is thinking people are online in the middle of the night waiting for your questions.

If you have enough money to pay the fees, they will let you do 5th and 6th as many times as you want.
    It's all about the money. It's not a school.

Less of the txtspk junk too, thanks.

Sorry.. I didn't exactly think of that lol.... Thanks for the reply and what do you mean it is not a school :S confused...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

It's a private fee paying institution, not funded by the government like regular schools are. It provides tuition services for a fee. If you are willing to pay for several years of tuition they are willing to take your money and enrol you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Laauren

Yeah it's definitely possible and I'd recommend doing 5th and 6th year there! I'm in 6th year atm and wish I repeated 5th year aswell because there is a lot of pressure to finish the courses in one year.

• Advertisement

Laauren wrote: »
    Yeah it's definitely possible and I'd recommend doing 5th and 6th year there! I'm in 6th year atm and wish I repeated 5th year aswell because there is a lot of pressure to finish the courses in one year.

Do you mind answering a couple of questions on this thread.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056553302

Cheers

Advertisement