If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam rDac quote

Options
  • 24-02-2012 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Folks,

as I'm planning to move my cd collecton into digital - can I get quote for Arcam rDac + 1m phono interconnect including shipment to Dublin? If you have solid 3m usb lead I'd be interested too.
    can I purchase wireless component of dac separately in the future? (If I conclude I need it)

Best
    Andromedasuite

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Andromedasuite,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our current price on the rDac is £279.95, I've no stock ATM. Our warehouse do have a small amount though.

A nice phono cable would be the Cambridge Audio 500 series. The 1m cable starts at £29.95. They also come with a life time warranty.

Delivery on both would be £12.99. :)

We don't currently stock any wireless add-on for the rDac. We do stock the wireless rDac though priced at £369.95:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players-recorders-dacs-cassette-decks/arcam/rdac-kw/arca-rdac-kw

The wireless rDac would need to be collected in Belfast if you were interested.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Andromedasuite

thanks Dave for getting back.
    can you please order rDac w/o wireless component for me from your warhouse then?
    Do you think I will genuinely benefit from CA 500? note my amp is CA 340 SE, if the answer is yes let's go ahead with it, if not, lower model might be reasonable option (will rely on your recommendation anyway)
    let me know the next steps.
    Best
    Andromedasuite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Andromedasuite,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can get an order down for you, if you'd like to give us a call on 0044 333 900 0071 / 0044 333 900 0070. Or if you'd like to PM me your contact details I can call you.

The Arcam is a fantastic DAC personally I'd go with the 500 series as it's an excellent cable and would do justice. It's a cable that'll last you a good while too.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Andromedasuite

thanks Chris, let's proceed
    PM sent

Regards
    Radek

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.