Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review of a website re-design

Options
  • 24-02-2012 5:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a redesign of my companies current homepage layout and was wondering for some input. You can see the current homepage live at the China Performance Group website.

cpg_home120214_alt3.jpg

Be harsh and honest! Constructive criticism never hurt anyone.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fokebox

Looks very good. I think there are quite attractive colors and well orginized layouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

Bearing in mind I know nothing about the subject, it looks pretty good to me.
    Only thing missing, is a visual link to something typical Chinese that represents your business in a pleasant way. If nothing else, I'm sure there is a way to wiggle an attractive Chinese girl in there somewhere or Chinese art, nature or even technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bukco13

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry for the delay. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications of replies. As for the comment on adding more chinese aspects, we had tried that before but then opted to focus more on being manufacturing focused. I can definitely see the appeal though.

Thanks again!

Advertisement