Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family law court

• 24-02-2012 8:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if someone can give me some information on this.
    Ive applied for a safety order against my wife, but through all the turmoil I never asked could I bring a solicter in or do I fight the case myself.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

You can involve a solicitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Payton

You can involve a solicitor.
    Thanks, Basically I need someone to put the situation across better than me so that I do succeed in getting the safety order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

I dont do family law, but I would strongly recommend you do your best to reslove differences with spouse without going legal.

If you cannot talk to each other, t ry toget someone to mediate.

Once legalities start and solicitors letters start flying people become entrenched, and bitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think things have already become enriched and bitter if the OP is looking for a safety order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Payton

My wife won't go to mediation or counselling. I have tried all avenues without success to try and salvage our marriage. It has now reached a stage where I'm in fear of an vile untrue allegation that she has made.

• Advertisement
Advertisement