Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Championship FIFA 12 League - Season 13 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options
  • 24-02-2012 10:56am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for the posting of fixtures, results and tables ONLY.
    Posts other than results WILL BE DELETED.

A list of the rules can be found here

All players are asked to post their results in this thread after a match has been played.

If you fail to register a result, this result will be void at the end of the season. Both players are expected to confirm the result, by posting it or giving "thanks" to the opponents post.

Playing a game before the gameweek it is due to be played will also void that match and result.

Due to numbers involved on some weeks you may only have 1 or 2 fixtures instead of 3 but all fixtures will be played over the course of the season.

When posting your results please do so in the following format:

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: (Date of fixture)
    RESULT: Team name (boards name) 0 - 0 Team name (boards name)

Each week the fixtures will be posted here I'll also have a link in my signature to the league site where you can view tables and fixtures.

Championship Players

Team Name - Boards Name (Gamertag)

Liverpool - Sync - KieloV1
    B. Dortmund - brianregan09 - brianregan09
    Napoli - hungoverbunny - keyrawn
    Inter Milan - osh - king0sh
    Bayern Munich - Mr Moon - DJ DigitalMoose
    Arsenal - Axwell - Irish Wolverine
    Man Utd - Dufflecoatsunri - Dufflecoatxbox
    Real Madrid - Rondeco - Rondeco
    Atl. Madrid - Zefer - EireDaith
    AC Milan - Keano! - StretfordEnder5
    Man City - Lemlin - Cavan Commando
    Chelsea - youreadthis - Nichollz
    Barcelona - darraghjm - darraghjm
    Tottenham - Man.UnitedLad - Hayester

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Arsenal v AC Milan
    Atl. Madrid v Man Utd
    Barcelona v B. Dortmund
    Bayern Munich v Napoli
    Chelsea v Tottenham
    Inter Milan v Liverpool
    Man City v Real Madrid

AC Milan v Atl. Madrid
    B. Dortmund v Bayern Munich
    Liverpool v Arsenal
    Man Utd v Barcelona
    Napoli v Man City
    Real Madrid v Chelsea
    Tottenham v Inter Milan

Atl. Madrid v Arsenal
    Barcelona v AC Milan
    Baryern Munich v Man Utd
    Chelsea v Napoli
    Inter Milan v Real Madrid
    Man City v B. Dortmund
    Tottenham v Liverpool

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

GAMEWEEK: 1
    RESULT: (Sync) Liverpool 2 - 1 Inter Milan (osh)

Very close game... almost snatched a draw from me right at the end... my counter attack done well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

RESULT: Inter (osh) 1 - 2 Liverpool (Sync)

gg

RESULT: Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad) 2 - 2 Liverpool (Sync)

A crazy game... I hit the bar 3 times with Suarez, hit the post on a penalty, had another penalty saved... and hit the post with Carroll...

He took the lead, then I equalized and went ahead to an O.G... then on the 90th minute he equalized with a corner... great game of fifa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 7 - 1 Napoli (hungoverbunny)

Was more interesting than the scoreline suggests! Very early on at 0-0 Napoli sliced my defense with a throughball and missed a 1v1 with the keeper. I took the lead when Mata danced around his defense. Napoli got it back level with a header from a cross but I took the lead again with a nice curled shot from Drogba on the edge of the box. In the second half I kind of settled and took over the game, including 2 own goals and a Drogba screamer for the 7th goal. Napoli also had a few other ok chances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

RESULT: AC Milan (Keano!) 5 - 1 Atl. Madrid (Zefer)

Dominated throughout I felt. Spurned about 4 or 5 great chances, hit the bar but still managed to find the break through. Was all square (0-0) at half-time.

RESULT: Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad) 0 - 4 Inter (osh)

gg, you were unlucky not to score

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell ) 0 - 3 AC Milan (Keano!)

Decent game. He complained of lag however, so I dunno how bad it was for him. Touch and go for me, wasn't as bad enough to make the match difficult to play. As for the game, story of badly taken chances really. I took lead though Ibra curler, he then somehow missed a point blank header, I missed a great chance with Pato in the second. Then a mistake in his defence allowed in Pato and Ibra rounded it off with a sweet strike soon after. Deserved the win I felt, but on another day it could easily have been 6-5 or something crazy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell ) 0 - 3 AC Milan (Keano!)

Frustrating game to play in due to lag. Impossible to try defend against his players freezing and stuttering before shooting. Unfortunately its part of online gaming and these leagues..

GG anyways

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 2 - 0 Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad)

Frustrating game for me. I took the lead early, then wasted a billion chances until I scored a good long range curler with Mata from outside the box in the second half. But I played well in general and didn't concede many chances. It was something like 23 v 3 shots, though the possession was even. Good game though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 2-0 Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad)

Yep you controlled the game again, after my lesson in our first match it was about damage limitation really! When you scored after 6 minutes I thought, here we go again...! But I managed to hang on, I think it was about the 70th minute you got your second. Good game.

BTW, I had to laugh when you brought on Torres with me 1-0 down after you saying I'd prob get the winner off his backside! :pac:

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 0 - 0 Real Madrid (Rondeco)

Was a dull game. The rain made things hard but I felt mostly in control. It's always hard playing Madrid, but I was unlucky not to score a goal or two. His best chance was in the last few minutes when I went ultra offensive as it seemed nothing was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 0 - 0 Real Madrid (Rondeco)

Horrible game ruined by the weather. Chelsea had all the possession and could have scored a few times but also left themselves exposed at the back and a bit of calm would have made them pay. But instantly forgettable match ruined by the rain.

RESULT: Inter (osh) 5- 0 Real Madrid (Rondeco)

Got an early goal which always helps. Forlan hattrick put me 3-0 up and it was game over after that. Never under too much pressure though Real had a few shots that were saved fairly easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

RESULT: Inter (osh) 5- 0 Real Madrid (Rondeco)

Got my rear end handed to me. Serious lag issues but that was never gonna change the result..

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 1 - 1 Liverpool (Sync)

Close game, nobody really deserved to grab the win being honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RESULT: Napoli (Hungoverbunny) 1 Man City (Lemlin) 2

Took an early lead through a penalty won and scored by Aguero. Then Dzeko scored from a corner towards the end of the first half.

Napoli came out all guns blazing second half and I managed to hold on until Hamsik scored a cracker in the 75th minute. Tense ending to the game but managed to hold on for the win.

Game was scrappy at times with plenty of tackles flying in midfield but Napoli were playing with 4 mids and I was playing with Toure/Barry protecting the back four.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

GAMEWEEK: Week 1
    RESULT: Borrussia Dortmund (Brianregan09) 4 - 3 Barcelone (darraghjm)

Barcelona looked more like scoring in the opening few minutes but i soon took control scoring 2 in the space of a few minutes , Stayed that way till the 2nd half and it felt like i was coasting but fare play to Barca they came roaring back it went 2-2 then i went back 3-2 ahead again though Barca pegged me back and i was sweating that Barca would go on and win the game,But to be honest i felt like i could score whenever i ran at the barca defence and got my 4th few minutes from the end , nd held on just about for the win Fantastic game

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

RESULT: Borrussia Dortmund (Brianregan09) 4 - 3 Barcelone (darraghjm)

good game, Dortmund pretty much looked like scoring every time they attacked, they went 2-0 up with there first 2 shots on goal. It stayed like that till half time as i couldn't seem to get my shooting going. I scored 2 goals at the start of the second half, to pin it back to 2-2, only for dortmund to tip off and go up the pitch and score straight away. and in similar form I did the same to make it 3-3. dortmund then edged ahead 4-3 with some more terrible defending from me, I think I was too worried about fouling his attackers and as a result I was letting him through me defence too easy. good game all the same and fair play to brian, he took his chances very well.

RESULT: Bayern Munich (MRmoon) 4 - 2 Borrusia Dortmund (Brianregan09)

Was a great game really but found myself down 2-0 fairly quickly and then Hummels got a 2nd yellow and the road didn't help , Soon went 3-0 down afterwards, Never felt like i could get through Bayerns defence until the 2nd half i felt they fell asleep for a 5 minute period and gave me hope and i got 2 quick goals but soon after this normal service resumed and Bayern went 4-2 up and probaly should have had a few more in the end but i held on

Mr Moon will take a bit of beating i'd say

• Advertisement

RESULT: Manchester City (Lemlin) 2 - 1 Borrussia Dortmund (brianregan09)

Was a funny game as i felt there was a few goals there for me but it never materielised , had plenty of crosses into the box and a few very wayward shots but nothing troubled the strong city defence really, Conceded from Citys first real attack and was chasing for the rest of the game, Conceded a 2nd late on from the counter when i went all out to try and get back in the game, Did get one right at the very end when it was too little too late though :rolleyes: oh well another great game

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RESULT: Manchester City (Lemlin) 2 - 1 Borrussia Dortmund (brianregan09)

Another scrappy game to be honest. High balls into the box are never going to trouble a City central pairing of Kompany and Lescott. While Toure and Barry make it hard to play any meaningful passes in front of the back four.

Aguero stole an early goal and, although Borussia had chances, I never felt under any intense pressure. Dzeko should of had a second when put through early in the second half but atoned for it in the 85th minute with a sweet strike.

Borussia pulled a fortunate late goal back (poor parry from Hart into the path of their striker) but the match was over from the kick-off.

RESULT: Bayern Munich 4-2 B. Dortmund (brianregan09)

3 nil up and a man advantage, then his first two shots of the game in came close together in the second half let him right back into it, I was thinking here we go the usual FIFA ****e, but I managed to get another goal and should've really added to that.

Shot Stats: 18 - 2 says it all really. I need to work on my finishing lol

RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-1 Napoli (hungoverbunny)

Same as last game, all over him, comfortably 2-0 up and had hit the post about 4 times, one defensive error let him in for a rare shot at goal and he's right back in the game. Should've extended the score really but happy with two wins out of two..

Shot Stats: 19 - 6

AC Milan v Bayern Munich
    Arsenal v Barcelona
    B. Dortmund v Chelsea
    Liverpool v Atl. Madrid
    Man Utd v Man City
    Napoli v Inter Milan
    Real Madrid v Tottenham

Barcelona v Atl. Madrid
    Bayern Munich v Arsenal
    Chelsea v Man Utd
    Inter Milan v B. Dortmund
    Man City v AC Milan
    Real Madrid v Liverpool
    Tottenham v Napoli

AC Milan v Chelsea
    Arsenal v Man City
    Atl. Madrid v Bayern Munich
    B. Dortmund v Tottenham
    Liverpool v Barcelona
    Man Utd v Inter Milan
    Napoli v Real Madrid

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 0-1 Man United (Dufflecoatsunri)

RESULT: Barcelona (darraghjm ) 3 - 7 AC Milan (Keano!)

Pretty comfortable win. Could have been 1-1 after 3 minutes mind you. Managed to ease past after we traded blows up to 3-3. Only real threat came from running with Messi which appeared to be Plan A, so once that got cut out I was finding it better. Good game anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

RESULT: Barcelona (darraghjm ) 3 - 7 AC Milan (keano!)

I made it too easy for Milan as I can't defend, gifted a few goals to them. Regret picking barca now

GAMEWEEK: 2
    RESULT: AC Milan (Keano!) 0-7 Chelsea (youreadthis )

Firstly, good game. Secondly, score is incredibly flattering to him in all honesty, and I think he'd admit that. Basically couldn't get through the over rated Chelsea defence. It seems they still think Terry and Cech are world beaters. Terry having the pace to keep tabs on Pato for example. Sturridge also has the strength to barge Silva off the ball too apparently :rolleyes: He deserved the win, but the gap wasn't as bad as suggested, 3-1 would probably have been fairer I felt anyways... My tuppence worth

RESULT: AC Milan (Keano!) 0-7 Chelsea (youreadthis)

It was a good game. I was incredibly efficient in the first half and was 2-0 up then 3-0 up very quickly and took my chances well. I created some good chances throughout the game and I deserved to score a lot of goals and ultimately win.

I was lucky to keep a clean sheet but a mixture of luck and some good defending meant I cleared the chances away. I don't think Chelsea have any advantage over Milan in all honesty, in fact most of the chances Milan had were because of how much faster Milan are than Chelsea. But I missed quite a few chances myself even though I scored 7. Most of Milan's chances were on the counter or from range. 6-2 would be a representative score line I feel.

• Advertisement

RESULT: B. Dortmund (brianregan09) 2 - 2 Chelsea (youreadthis)

I feel this was a point gained as I went behind twice but I'm a bit disappointed as I found it a very difficult game to play. It was raining which makes things harder and while there wasn't obvious player jumping lag, there was defiantly some lag as my payers felt like their boots were made of lead or something. Dortmund also brushed my players off the ball with ease and won every header. Just couldn't get any fluency in my game because of all this and I had to really fight to get anything.

Fair play to brianregan09 as he's was decent and was an entertaining game. First goal was also deflected. :P :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement