Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Championship FIFA 12 League - Season 13 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 5
    RESULT: Bayern Munich 1-0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-1 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

Pretty laggy two games.

AC Milan v Man City
    Arsenal v Bayern Munich
    Atl. Madrid v Barcelona
    B. Dortmund v Inter Milan
    Liverpool v Real Madrid
    Man Utd v Chelsea
    Napoli v Tottenham

Barcelona v Liverpool
    Bayern Munich v Atl. Madrid
    Chelsea v AC Milan
    Inter Milan v Man Utd
    Man City v Arsenal
    Real Madrid v Napoli
    Tottenham v B. Dortmund

AC Milan v Inter Milan
    Arsenal v Chelsea
    Atl. Madrid v Man City
    Barcelona v Bayern Munich
    B. Dortmund v Real Madrid
    Liverpool v Napoli
    Man Utd v Tottenham

With easter upon us, hopefully people will find time to play their games, there are a good few people lagging behind

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

RESULT: Bayern Munich 1-0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

A game ruined completely by lag. Absolute horror to play.

RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-1 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

Lag wasnt so bad here. Unbelievable thing happened to me though. I didnt get many chances but I managed to break through late in the first half with a massive chance to equalise when one on one with the keeper. But the fecking batteries disconnected on the controller. Disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

GAMEWEEK: 6
    RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 7-0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

Was 4-0 up on 60 something minutes then his batteries went in his controller. I didn't know though and just thought he'd gone mental so kept playing and went to 7-0.

Unlucky, but result was probably mine at 4-0 anyway.

GAMEWEEK: 7
    RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 4-0 AC Milan (Keano!)

Tough game but I played pretty well and deserved to win. Rain was annoying but good quality game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

RESULT: B Dortmund (Brianregan09) 2-6 Inter (osh)

gg, was close 1st half but i got 2 penos in the 2nd that effectively sealed the points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 4-0 AC Milan (Keano!)

Cant complain about the outcome really. A has been the case with a lot of my games, finishing and taking chances was soooo bad :( had him pinned in his own box a few times but couldn't manage to get through. Hit the post early in the first half, probably my best chance. 4-0 probably flatters him though, my frustration led to such a stupid tackle in the box giving him a peno. Ah well. Good game anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

RESULT: B Dortmund (Brianregan09) 2-6 Inter (osh)

Yep i held off on the capitulation till the 2nd half with two bloody penalties...:/ was doing quiet well up to then .....

ps when the final whistle went it said i was disconnocted and the league registered a 3-0 win to me, Osh must have turned off his xbox too fast or something, please don't give me the 3 points as i don't want to win that way thanks .+ OSH is doing quite well in the league

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 3 - 2 Napoli (hungoverbunny)

Mad game really. First 2 mins of the game I miss a great chance with Torres. Then on 5 minutes Cavani ripped my defense apart and scored. I equalised with a Torres header on 11 mins and played ok, created a few half chances. His main (maybe only) threat was Cavani and he caused me so many problems on the break, which is how I let in a 2nd as Cavani scored a header after a counter attack. First half ended 2-1 to him, was so fustrating.

I upped it in the 2nd half and dominated. Cavani didn't see much of the ball which is probably why he didn't have any good chances in the second half. Went round the keeper and scored with Sturridge to make it 2-2 and scored a great goal with Torres for 3-2. Had many other chances and should have been 4-2 or 5-2 if not for the post and the keeper.

Second half performance was worthy of the win I think. GG though, didn't think it would be that hard as he's bottom of the league! Fair play.

GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 0 - 2 Liverpool (Sync)

Think my connection was a bit dodgy for this one. Lagged every time I was in the final third, leaving my passes to shoot off anywhere and making first time passes very hard. Also Liverpool players brushed mine aside pretty much every time they came near me so was kinda impossible to do much about the result.

RESULT: AC Milan (Keano!) 0 - 7 Inter (osh)

Scored after 3 mins which is always nice. He was unlucky not to score but I missed some good chances too. Got a couple of easy goals towards the end when he had given up and was rushing out constantly with his keeper. GG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

RESULT: (darraghjm)Barcelona 0 - 4 Liverpool (Sync)

I dominated possession, 59% worth... he had a few chances, one early enough he blasted it and it came back off the crossbar... I ran up the other end with it and took a shot with Stevie G... Valdes pulled off an absolute howler flapped at, and in it went.. After that it was nervy enough, I went ahead again on the 78th minute and it was comfortable after that...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

GAMEWEEK: Was played in advance because hes away
    RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 4 - 0 Man City (Lemlin)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 2 - 2 Man Utd (Duffle)

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 2 - 2 Man Utd (Duffle)

2 GG's

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 1 - 1 Chelsea (youreadthis)

Laggy game in parts and raining too which made it a pretty stale game

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 2 - 1 Atl Madrid (Zefer)

GG

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

RESULT: (darraghjm)Barcelona 0 - 4 Liverpool (Sync)

had a few chances to score but wasted all of them, kept it at 1-0 for till about 70minutes, conceed early enough from a long range gerard shot that my keeper made a mess of, then conceed 2 more easy goals around 70-80 mark, i manged to then round it off with a nice puyol own goal! think we had the same amount of shots, but i just couldn't convert any of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

RESULT: Spurs 1-1 Man.United (dufflecoatxbox)

GG

RESULT: B Dortmund (Brianregan09) 2 - 2 Real Madrid

Fairly even game although I missed glorious chance after glorious chance. Was so disappointed to concede the first when my batteries went in the controller again (gotta get new ones) and the computer managed to concede an og for me.

RESULT: (darraghjm)Barcelona 0 - 0 Real Madrid.

Dunno how I got a point in this game when barca managed to hit the bar 3 times in the one attack. Unbelievable stuff. Barca created the much better chances all through the game and pretty much deserved the 3 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

GAMEWEEK: 2
    RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 1 - 1 Atl. Madrid (zefer)

RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 2 - 1 Barcelona (darraghjm)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 2 - 1 Barcelona (darraghjm)

RESULT: real Madrid (rondeco) 0 - 0 Barcelona (darraghjm)

League Name: CHampionship
    Gameweek: 6
    Result: Barcelona(darraghjm) 4 -1 Man united(dufflecoatxbox)

Played a bit better in all 3 games, i thought i was unlucky against athletic madrid, i gave away a peno that was never a peno, but i wasted some good chances.

i was unlucky not to score against real, i had one attack where I hit the bar, the keeper made a save and then i hit the post before real cleared the ball.

good game against man united, i went ahead early, man united went level right on half time when my keeper made a mess of it, I then went ahead around 50minutes when uniteds keeper made a mess of it. after that united pressed and i managed to get 2 goals on the break

RESULT: Bayern Munich 3-1 B. Dortmund (brianregan09)

First half I wasn't in this game at all, he scored a lovely goal after a great touch.

I changed things up at half time and it showed as I equalised practically from the kick off, got another soon after and a third after that, he deserved at least another goal from this and he played much better than our first game. GG

Bayern Munich v Liverpool
    Chelsea v Atl. Madrid
    Inter Milan v Arsenal
    Man City v Barcelona
    Napoli v B. Dortmund
    Real Madrid v Man Utd
    Tottenham v AC Milan

AC Milan v Real Madrid
    Arsenal v Tottenham
    Atl. Madrid v Inter Milan
    Barcelona v Chelsea
    Bayern Munich v Man City
    Liverpool v B. Dortmund
    Man Utd v Napoli

B. Dortmund v Man Utd
    Chelsea v Bayern Munich
    Inter Milan v Barcelona
    Man City v Liverpool
    Napoli v AC Milan
    Real Madrid v Arsenal
    Tottenham v Atl. Madrid

• Advertisement

RESULT: B Dortmund (Brianregan09) 2 - 2 Real Madrid(rondeco)

Okay game for me went 1-0 down after some silly passing around trying to be clever, quit the messing and scored 2 quickfire goals , had chances to make it 3-1 but it never came ron came back into it to make it 2-2 could have went either wayfrom there but i'm disapointed again i couldn't follow through when the game was at 2-1 good game

RESULT: Bayern Munich(Mr.Moon) 3-1 B. Dortmund (brianregan09)

Having only narrowly avoided a major stuffing in our 1st game i set out with a game plan to cut out his through balls and it worked very well for me in the 1st time and i took the lead in around the 20-30 min mark and was quiet good value for it too, 2nd half came and all of a sudden I found myself 3-1 down O_O maybe fell asleep for 5 minutes or maybe it was lag ;) (joking) but anyway i tried everything to try and get back into it but just couldn't finish really enjoyed this game despite losing

RESULT: Tottenham(manuntiedlad) 3-2 B. Dortmund (brianregan09)

This on the other hand had me kicking myself at the end pretty much dominated the 1st half should have been 3 or 4-1 up by half time but Dortmund just don't have the fire power and as the game wore on spurs came back into and even at 2-2 still controlled quite well, But spurs constant attacks down the wings knackered out my full backs and they snatched in the 90th minute, Fare play to Spurs for taking there chances , But i was pissed off that i lost this one probaly more than any game this season can't wait for next season !! Cos the 2nd half of this one has been a write off for me !!!

RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-2 Barcelona (darraghjm)

Close game, a nothing penalty was missed by Messi (hit both posts) GG

GAMEWEEK: 3
    RESULT: Bayern Munich 0v1 Liverpool (kieloV1)

Penalty should never have been given

GAMEWEEK: 8
    RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-2 Liverpool (kieloV1)

He took the lead, I took the lead. Tough defense to break down.

GG's

RESULT: Bayern Munich 4-2 Napoli (keyrawn)

Was cruising 2-0 and he nicks two quick goals, I nicked two quick ones of my own at the end. GG

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: (Sync) Liverpool 1 - 0 Bayern Munich (MrMoon)

Very close game, draw would have been a fair result... don't think either of us edged it. Penalty was from Suarez going over like a sack of spuds... lol.

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Bayern Munich (MrMoon) 2 - 2 Liverpool (Sync)

Again a close game, I took the lead, then he scored 2 around half time to go ahead... I equalized... nothing much happened until around the 89/90... Neuer making 2 fantastic saves to keep it at a draw.

Very close/good games :)

RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 2 - 0 B Dortmund (Brianregan09)

Dominated the game, 60% possession, 10 shots on target to 1... but my finishing was poor. The game was at 1-0 when brian had a great move in the game but it went just wide on him, I went 2-0 up soon after that and it was comfy enough from there... GG

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 2 - 3 Inter (osh)

Went behind to a header on 3 mins and was 2-0 down at half time. Played better 2nd half after making a sub and got the goals I needed. Defensive error gifted me my 2nd and a peno won it. Draw would have been fair, I had the best of posession and shots but the pace of his attack against my geriatics always a threat.

RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 2 - 0 B Dortmund (Brianregan09)

Yeah again find it very tough against Carroll in the air he's like crouch on steroids ! He scored the 1st one direct from a corner learned my lesson and had him marked from then on in, Outside of one unreal move i had in the 1st half that i missed by inchs didn't really trouble Liverpool , Was a good game just never got going, Think i used up all my goal allowance in one of my other games this week

RESULT: Napoli(hungoverbunny) 6 - 6 B Dortmund (Brianregan09)

That other game was yesterday against Napoli and yeah that score is right 6 goals apiece , I have to say didn't get going in this game till near the end of the 1st half was 3-0 down and pulled one back , Napoli soon scored a 4th and i thought oh well thats it, I went all out attack and ripped into napoli and had it back to 4-4 in no time, I think heres where i made a mistake stayin all out attack i went 5-4 down i reckon on my 2nd half performance i could have won it, but in the last 5 mins there were 3 goals 2 in injurytime i made it 6-6 with practilly the last kick of the game, Napoli will have been dissapointed not to have stuck the knife in in the 1st half but anyway cracking game

RESULT: Liverpool 3 - 0 Napoli (keyrawn)

Not too much to say about this one, I had 5 shots, 3 on target... Carroll got a hat-trick for me! Kept him very quiet until around 75th minute when he should have scored... he only had 1 shot in the whole game though none on target so it was comfy enough...

RESULT: Inter (osh) 5 - 4 Man Utd (DuffleCoats)

Bit of a crazy game this one, lots of chances and goals. I got the first goal , then he scored two in a few minutes right at the end of the half to take the lead. I then equalise straight away to bring it to 2-2 and could have nearly scored again. Mad few minutes. Then went 4-2 down in 2nd half after spurning a few decent chances to level it at 3-3. Made a sub, went all out attack and brought it back to 4-4, before proceeding to grab a goal in the 90th min to get the win
    gg

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

RESULT: Chelsea (Youreadthis) 2 - 0 Atl Madrid (zefer)

• Advertisement

RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 0 - 6 Inter (osh)

GG you were unlucky not to grab a few goals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement