Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn have joined the craft beer revoloution

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Great to see that SQ have started stocking O'Hara's IPA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Today I got 12 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, 6 Torpedo and 6 BrewDog 5am Saint for a total of €42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Which SuperQuinn did you go to KJ? Apologies if you mentioned already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

The one in Northside. That was with staff discount though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

I had Palm last night, bought from Superquinn alongside some others. Six for the price of 5.

Anyway, I thought the Palm was lovely. Is it a well-regarded beer?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Not especially, but probably just because it's so ubiquitous: it's a massive brand in Belgium and I think it gets overlooked by beer aficianados just because it's everywhere. I think it's a lovely beer, though I doubt I'd pay Irish prices for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I know a lad from the Dutch/Belgian border who is obsessed with the stuff, when I told him he could have a case delivered from drinkstore he was over the moon, hard to find in Galway.

Advertisement