Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

psp modding advice

• 24-02-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

used the search, nothing really based on the current modding of the old psp.

have a psp from when they first came out, not sure on model.

it was sitting on a shelf for years, picked it up last night, currently on software version 3.02, i have snes 9x on it, dgen sega emu, an n64 emu that never really worked properly and few other games.

i remember i used to use device hook to emulate a newer version of the software to play cracked games i had on memory stick.

now device hook doesnt work (or i cant remember the sequence to using it) and im wondering if people still do this kind of thing with the psp.

is there loads of emulators around now that can run on the psp? is it easy to get cracked games, stuff like that!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

copeyhagen wrote: »
    used the search, nothing really based on the current modding of the old psp.

have a psp from when they first came out, not sure on model.

it was sitting on a shelf for years, picked it up last night, currently on software version 3.02, i have snes 9x on it, dgen sega emu, an n64 emu that never really worked properly and few other games.

i remember i used to use device hook to emulate a newer version of the software to play cracked games i had on memory stick.

now device hook doesnt work (or i cant remember the sequence to using it) and im wondering if people still do this kind of thing with the psp.

Devhook is obsolete, there are custom firmwares you can install now very very easily.
    is there loads of emulators around now that can run on the psp? is it easy to get cracked games, stuff like that!!

It's easier to get banned for discussing piracy etc ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

cheers for reply, can you point me in the direction f forums / sites that have info on flashing firmwares.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Advertisement