Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Summer Camps on Sun IE Spain or Malta

Options
  • 24-02-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anybody have any experience of sending their kids for few weeks to camps in Spain, Malta or any other countries? What camps did they go to? Did they like that?

I would like to send my 11 years old daughter for 2 or may be even 4 weeks to enjoy the sun and meet new friends. But I want to make sure she will be in the right place.

May be there are some groups traveling directly from Ireland? Any info will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Koni wrote: »
    Does anybody have any experience of sending their kids for few weeks to camps in Spain, Malta or any other countries? What camps did they go to? Did they like that?

I would like to send my 11 years old daughter for 2 or may be even 4 weeks to enjoy the sun and meet new friends. But I want to make sure she will be in the right place.

May be there are some groups traveling directly from Ireland? Any info will be highly appreciated.

Are you looking for a camp to send your child away to in the summer (similar to a boarding school set up I suppose) or a holiday for the family where there are kids camps?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Koni

I can consider both. So if you can explain the difference and give some references.

Advertisement