Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining my child in Assets Models

Options
  • 24-02-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I enquired about joining my 5 yr old in modelling with Assets and I was told it would be 40euro to join her. They said the 40euro was to cover photography costs. As far as I know they only take one photo, 40euro seems very steep for a child.
    Also my cousin went to an open day and was told to get photos done, they charged her 200euro for 4 b&w shots. They told her they'd put her on the books but her pictures aren't on the website and she hasn't heard anything from them regarding work.
    To me it seems like a money making scheme. Surely if they thought she hadn't potential they wouldn't have told her to get the photos done.
    What does everyone else think and has anyone had any good come from joining their child in Assets?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement