Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolphin and Seal shot dead in Tramore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

There are a couple of amazing puns in there somewhere.

Seriously though, nonsensical shít lile this makes me loose faith in humanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Hope whoever did this has whatever is coming to them, Really sucks some dope went along and killed such beautiful creatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

The Numbskulls should put up against a wall and riddled with bullets to see how they like.Cruel twats.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

These poor creatures WERE shot, they WERE found on Tramore beach, but they WERE NOT shot on Tramore beach, They wer shot elsewhere and washed up on Tramore beach!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

The Numbskulls should put up against a wall and riddled with bullets to see how they like.Cruel twats.

Never a truer word spoken, suck lovely animals shot for no reason. It is very hard to shock me but jesus innocent animals ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

What kind of sick people are out there??, pity the poor kids that have to grow up with so called "roll models" like this

• Registered Users Posts: 34 realworld82

murder suicide id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Sounds like a bad eighties movie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Ricardo G wrote: »
    What kind of sick people are out there??

Those fishermen are mad (must be to do that job)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Mugser wrote: »
    These poor creatures WERE shot, they WERE found on Tramore beach, but they WERE NOT shot on Tramore beach, They wer shot elsewhere and washed up on Tramore beach!!

I should have made that clearer. Sorry about the title lads. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

I'm not getting onto you batm!ke, the fault was/is with the person who wrote the article in the link!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

What will the journal .ie come up with next?
    "Strung out porpoise arrested for swim by shooting"
    They should just put a red banner on top of it and be done with it.

Advertisement