Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Mock Exam Papers

• 24-02-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I hope the mocks went well for all of you. I'm a former leaving cert student (now studying maths in TCD) and I'm giving some grinds to people.
    If anyone has an online or scanned copy of any of this year's mock papers (any level) I'd love to see them.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

This isn't allowed, as laid out in the original post of the large Mocks megathread
    NO POSTING OF MOCK PAPERS: Any posts of the actual papers will be deleted and the user posting them will be banned. This also applies to linking to scans of the papers.

See the mocks thread for descriptions of the questions that came up.
    Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement