Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need handyman for quick job in Raheen

• 24-02-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I just need 3 holds drilled in to a wall for a light to be put up. The light is plugged in, no wiring to be done or anything. I'm in Raheen and want the job done today.

I was on the phone to a Polish guy who quoted me 10 euro for the job monday and another guy quoted me 50 for the job tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

nrsire wrote: »
    I just need 3 holds drilled in to a wall for a light to be put up. The light is plugged in, no wiring to be done or anything. I'm in Raheen and want the job done today.

I was on the phone to a Polish guy who quoted me 10 euro for the job monday and another guy quoted me 50 for the job tomorrow.

Would you not borrow a drill and do it yourself? nothing to it Madness paying someone to drill a few holes imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

If I hadn't the kids I'd pop over .... €50.00 that was nice of him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

whereabouts in raheen are you nrsire?

i have the deWalt, drill bits, screwdriver and a pencil, the only thing i dont have, is a brass neck! :D

feck that charging for something as small as that! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 nrsire

If anyone is around tomorrow evening to help that would be great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

nrsire wrote: »
    If anyone is around tomorrow evening to help that would be great! :)

PM sent... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 nrsire

Got this sorted, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement