Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep - The Button Factory - 23rd May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I believe Umack are promoting it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

Awesome!! A gig that is not to be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

Also have a look at StonerRockDublin for further Updates about this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Just picked up tickets for this. Going for €21.50 over at tickets.ie.

A Strom of Light and local band Wizards of Firetop Mountain have been annouced as support for this.

Hearing good reviews from Sleep's set at Roadburn last weekend. Seems they played a good bit of Dopesmoker, all of Holy Mountain and some new-ish stuff so this is shaping up to be one hell of a gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

Never heard of Wizards of firetop mountain but really happy about A Storm of Light supporting! Friend, who I met through a shared appreciation of High on Fire got me into them a few months ago. Good stuff from what I've heard so far. Definitely have to get a ticket for this.

Never heard of Wizards of firetop mountain but really happy about A Storm of Light supporting! Friend, who I met through a shared appreciation of High on Fire got me into them a few months ago. Good stuff from what I've heard so far. Definitely have to get a ticket for this.

You should really check out more of Wizards, seen them a good couple of times at this stage and they have blown me away everytime. Really catchy straight up rock.

Funnily enough, I got into Sleep through High on Fire as well a couple of years ago.

Advertisement