Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on moving to Montpellier

Options
  • 24-02-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello!

I'm looking to move to Montpellier in August and hopefully find a job teaching English for the September openings,by then I will have completely a full 140hr TEFL course. I don't have a degree though, I'm studying one by distant learning at the moment and will be still next year, or experience teaching before, I have some french which I plan to improve.

I hear it's easy enough to find a job once you're there an available for an interview with a qualification. Apparently Spain is easier to find work teaching English, so that would be a plan B to try Barcelona and just learn some Spanish in the meantime!

Wondering if anyone could give me a realistic view of how successful this plan may be or some helpful tips either,

Thanks! smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Take a look in the Teaching forum which has a lot of TEFL information.

Advertisement