Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Amiga 600

Options
  • 24-02-2012 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

I've an Amiga 600 here to trade. Comes with power supply, video cable, mouse & joystick. I've no software for it, but that's easily gotten.

No looking for anything in specific

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I still have this, will consider anything at all so throw out an offer

14j9qv4.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just throwing it out there as you say, i dont really mind if you want to trade for any of these or not just saying in case you do.

Ive 2 PS1 consoles, need a clean but grand, i THINK i have cables for one of them and i have one controller.

Ive a NES with Mario 2 a controller, powers on, flashing red light. Im planning on sorting this out with a new 72pin etc but its there if you want. no rf cable either.

and ive another gamegear at home. this powers on for second, needs the cap thing done i think to try and fix it.

Gamecube with no controllers or cables or anything, just sitting there.

as i said, i dont mind if you dont want any of these, but if you do let me know.

keithgeo wrote: »
    Just throwing it out there as you say, i dont really mind if you want to trade for any of these or not just saying in case you do.

Ive 2 PS1 consoles, need a clean but grand, i THINK i have cables for one of them and i have one controller.

Ive a NES with Mario 2 a controller, powers on, flashing red light. Im planning on sorting this out with a new 72pin etc but its there if you want. no rf cable either.

and ive another gamegear at home. this powers on for second, needs the cap thing done i think to try and fix it.

Gamecube with no controllers or cables or anything, just sitting there.

as i said, i dont mind if you dont want any of these, but if you do let me know.

What colour GC Keith? Does it work yeah?

I think its the purple colour, it works fine yeh.

I think its the purple colour, it works fine yeh.

Hmm, have you maybe x2 NES carts you can throw in with it to make the deal? :p

• Advertisement

Ive a Boxed Super Mario Bros 1 on the nes going spare at the minute, how does that sound?

http://www.adverts.ie/games/original-nes-mario-brothers-complete-in-box/1453130

I think i have Gremlins 2 as well, i cant remember if i sold it or not, i still have it on adverts though.

So GameCube, Mario 1 Boxed and Gremlins 2 on the NES?

Ive a Boxed Super Mario Bros 1 on the nes going spare at the minute, how does that sound?

http://www.adverts.ie/games/original-nes-mario-brothers-complete-in-box/1453130

I think i have Gremlins 2 as well, i cant remember if i sold it or not, i still have it on adverts though.

So GameCube, Mario 1 Boxed and Gremlins 2 on the NES?

Gah, I have Mario 1. How about the Mario 2 & Gremlins 2 & we shall call it a deal?

yeh thats cool, now i havent tested that mario 2 cart, or cleaned it yet. If i get a chance ill do it after work tonight, wouldnt want to give you a game that doesnt work!

yeh thats cool, now i havent tested that mario 2 cart, or cleaned it yet. If i get a chance ill do it after work tonight, wouldnt want to give you a game that doesnt work!

Sound, there's no panic at all.

The Mig is locked away in the vaults of the attic so I prob won't get to it until the weekend is that ok?

Also, you'll notice from the pics that it's a german keyboard layout I think. Someone here told me before you can reset that somehow & swap the keys into their normal slots. Is that ok?

Yeh thats grand. Ill get that game cleaned and tested over the weekend.

Just wondering, does the colour of the gamecubes mean anything? or is it just asthetic?

• Advertisement

Yeh thats grand. Ill get that game cleaned and tested over the weekend.

Just wondering, does the colour of the gamecubes mean anything? or is it just asthetic?

Well I'm thinking of modding the top part of the case to fit full sized discs, as I cannot get my hands on a 3rd party shell that does that. The GC I have is purple, but its no big deal either way as I can just swap the whole shell if needs be.

Edit, you may be wondering why I don't just mod my own one. I will, this is incase I fugg up ha

haha ok cool.

I cleaned and tested that mario 2 there, works perfect.

Grand Keith, I'll dig out the Mig tonight or tomorrow & give you a bell we can sort out the details. Thanks again :)

thats grand.

This is now gone to Keith, cheers man

Thank you!:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement