Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No embed images option

Options
  • 24-02-2012 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm just looking at the Star Wars forum, & trying to get ideas to generate traffic/discussion. One thing that struck me a while back is that there is no option to embed images, the button doesn't exist the same as AH for example.

Just wondering if this can be looked at, apologies if this isn't the place to ask :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hey,

There is a little box at the bottom left of each page called the "Posting Rules" that says Off. It was set to off, so I'm guessing at some stage the IMG code was disabled. Since you're the mod of that forum I've taken your bug report as a request to have IMG tags re-enabled, and that's done there for you now.  Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement