Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earlsfort Terrace to Grand Canal Theatre

Options
  • 24-02-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey,

Can anyone tell me what bus I could get from Earlsfort Terrace (at corner to Leeson Street) to Grand Canal Theatre?

I would walk but will be wearing high shoes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

The 15a or the 15b will bring you close.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

OP, the Grand Canal Theatre is part of a pedestrianized plaza. Unlike the Abbey or the Gate, there isn't any bus that will take you directly to its front door. You'll still have the guts of a 5 minute walk when you get off the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lou9

Thanks for the replies

Do you know where abouts the bus will drop me off so I can check the walk on Google maps? I'm not great at getting about Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

You could walk to the end of Grafton Street and cross the street to the 27a bus stop near the screen cinema. It's about a 10 minute walk. The 27a will bring you to the side of the theatre.

Advertisement