Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inverting Earphones?

• 24-02-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    So I was in need of a pair of headphones as I lost all my other ones, so I quickly ran into a shop and bought a decent pair for 5euro.
    I plug them into my iPod and then it turns out that there is a button that I need to hold constantly if I want to be able to hear the person singing the song, but if I don't hold the button down all I can hear is the instruments.
    I quite like the feature, but I would prefer if it was inverted.
    Is there anyway I can do this?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

sticky tape? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,748 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

That can't possibly be an actual, advertised feature...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    That can't possibly be an actual, advertised feature...

No its not advertised on the case.
    But me, being dumb didn't read the case carefully and in small print it said for Nokia Phones, I only looked at the jack size and assumed because it was 3.5mm it would work for my iPod but it didn't because of that button.

I opened them up this weekend to see if I could just remove the button but that didn't work so I binned them. :(

Advertisement