Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL Gameweek 26 Team News

• 29-02-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure how our mods want to handle match day threads, but since we get squad selections and manager interviews on a Friday evening, I figured having this thread, and then a matchday thread for after 11:30am sounds good? Mostly because most transfers/subs/captains are sorted tonight.

Equally, just keep it all in here if you prefer. Less messy, perhaps?

Feel free to delete or move if this is out of place. I'll update the OP with info and sources as I find them, or as you guys share them.

I'll try to keep everything FF relevant by filtering out certain player info.
    --
    First things first; No Liverpool or Everton this week. So sort out your teams accordingly.
    All matches 15:00 unless otherwise stated
    --
    SATURDAY

Chelsea -v- Bolton
    Chelsea: Jose Bosingwa has been ruled out with injury. Torres missed mid-week training due to illness, but is expected to be fine for Saturday's game.
    Bolton: Kevin Davis still out with hamstring injury.
    Source: BBC

Newcastle -v- Wolves
    Newcastle:Cabaye and Tiote should both be back in Newcastle's midfield this week.
    Wolves: Fletcher missed training mid-week because of a virus, but new manager Terry Connor (no relation) is "hopeful" he'll play. Karl Henry back after a 3 game ban.

QPR -v- Fulham
    QPR: Heidar Helguson, DJ Campbell and Luke Young all out with injuries. Djibril Cisse is serving match two of his three match ban.
    Fulham: Pogrebnyak is fit, which could mean Dempsey playing a little deeper. Andrew Johnson & Senderos should also be available again after injuries.

West Brom -v- Sunderland
    West Brom: Keith Andrews set to make his full debut, with Scharner out injured.
    Sunderland: Bendtner could make a return after a facial injury. Wes Brown and Titus Bramble are "long-term injuries".

Wigan -v- Aston Villa
    Wigan: Martinez said to have a fully fit squad.
    Villa: Robbie Keane plays his last game, while Agbonlahor is due back after injury.

Man City -v- Blackburn (17:30 Kick-Off)
    Man City: Yaya & Kolo Toure return from international duty. Still no Tevez, despite his "apology".
    Blackburn: Samba still not available - likely to make a move to Russia soon.
    Source BBC

SUNDAY

Arsenal -v- Tottenham (13:30 Kick-Off)
    Arsenal: Koscielny & Gibbs to face fitness tests.
    Spurs: Adebayor, VDV, Modric, and Assou-Ekotto all expected to be fit. Ledley King a doubt.

Norwich -v- Man Utd (13:30 Kick-Off)
    Norwich: Ayala, Tierney, Howson all ruled out.
    Man Utd: Rio Ferdinand fit after being rested against Ajax. Rooney is a "doubt", while Cleverley awaits a scan after picking up a knock. Valencia out.

Stoke -v- Swansea (15:00 Kick-Off)
    Stoke: Walters, Etherington, and Crouch were rested against Valencia, so they should be fresh. Huth suspended.
    Swansea: Allen returns. Pretty much a full squad available for Brendan Rodgers.
    Source: Sky Sports
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement