Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Government Loan Guarantee Scheme

Options
  • 24-02-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Any idea when this goes live? It was mentioned in the governments action plan for jobs recently. I read somewhere that this will be handled by one bank. Chances are AIB with it being state-owned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

I spoke with a Minister last week and he estimates it will be put through the Dail after the Summer recess so should be signed off by November... A tad slow!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hunkydory1

That's nuts.....
    There's no reason why this can't be passed BEFORE the summer recess. Would really make you question their commitment to it in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

I agree with you. I laughed loudly at said Minister when he told me. When I pointed out to him that, with the best will in the world, an Entrepreneur is looking at waiting a year for help he was a bit tongue tied. They're clowns... all of them!:mad:

Advertisement