Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to advertise House to let

Options
  • 24-02-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I have a house to let in Gort. Previously I used to put up a notice in the corrib oil filling station and never failed to let it.That option is gone now, no more noticeboard, using the little cards in supervalu doesnt seem to bring in much attention either and daft isnt great for non city based houses.

Will be doing the Advertiser classifieds. Does anyone have any other suggestions ?

Westgolf

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Adverts?

Do you know anyone working in a big factory who could put them up on the notice board?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

Daft.ie

It used to be free but I think there may be a 2 euro reg fee now.
    you pay by texting a number.

Everyone uses daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Daft, but its not free. Something like €26. I have advertised a house I let on a couple of occasions and while the most recent experience would have been slow to get a response, but still, i would figure that daft.ie would give the best results.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

The Dealer www.thedealer.ie it's free, and also the Connacht Tribune, which is reasonable as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

hi folks,

thanks for all the replies,

Westgolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

daft - 5 enquiries

poster - 2 enquiries

direct contact from boardsies - 15 enquiries, have tenant sorted, with a lot less hassle than previous viewings

result !!

westgolf

Advertisement