Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent To Buy Wexford

Options
  • 24-02-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a house to Rent to Buy in Wexford.

Our deposit is tied up in property at the moment but we are eager to get our first home and apart from the deposit we meet all mortgage criteria. In an ideal world the house would have 4 beds be detached and have a good garden. We would prefer to be around Wexford town but would consider as far out at Piercestown/Rosslare and across to Blackwater/Ballymurn; good links to Dublin road are a must.

All suggestions will be seriously considered.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭yobr

Why bother buying, especially as prices continue to fall. Maybe rent 1st in your desired area and see how you get on. good luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a house to Rent to Buy in Wexford.

Our deposit is tied up in property at the moment but we are eager to get our first home and apart from the deposit we meet all mortgage criteria. In an ideal world the house would have 4 beds be detached and have a good garden. We would prefer to be around Wexford town but would consider as far out at Piercestown/Rosslare and across to Blackwater/Ballymurn; good links to Dublin road are a must.

All suggestions will be seriously considered.

Thanks

Take a look at properties for sale in the local estate agents offices. If there is something you are interested in ask the agent if the seller would consider a rent to buy sale... Or alternatively write to the owners directly to ask them

Advertisement