Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

code for micks garage

Options
  • 25-02-2012 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

anyone have a voucher code for micks garage that they are not using. i have a 10% code but lost the sheet that it was on so if anyone has one to spare could you pm it to me please.

(so mods if this is not allowed)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Conchurl wrote: »
    anyone have a voucher code for micks garage that they are not using. i have a 10% code but lost the sheet that it was on so if anyone has one to spare could you pm it to me please.

Any one?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Any one?

I got one I used a old 02 sin I had to get a 15% off code from 02 treats

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It may be OT, but if you shop around, you may find parts cheaper elsewhere, so you won't need discount code. I am all about supporting irish businesses, but saved a lot today buying from UK. 1 rear brake disc (no pads) for 2000 scenic on micksgarage is around 130E last time i checked. Have paid today 190E for set of 2 fronts and rears with pads and delivery. Sorry micksgarage, but if you cant source properly, I can't afford to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭silverwood

Try using the code mgeir0010 as it gave me 10% off yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

wonski wrote: »
    It may be OT, but if you shop around, you may find parts cheaper elsewhere, so you won't need discount code. I am all about supporting irish businesses, but saved a lot today buying from UK. 1 rear brake disc (no pads) for 2000 scenic on micksgarage is around 130E last time i checked. Have paid today 190E for set of 2 fronts and rears with pads and delivery. Sorry micksgarage, but if you cant source properly, I can't afford to buy it.

Where did you buy from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

Micks is usually very good. However I recently purchased 4 shock absorbers off Mister-auto.ie and saved the guts of 200 euros over micks. Only 7.50 for shipping too

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

And don't forget to price stuff in your local motor facor as well, saved 40 euro for an exhaust for a subaru in the local place compared with micks garage and uk places plus delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

12 element wrote: »
    Where did you buy from?

Ebay seller. I wouldn't bother with smaller items like filters, etc, but when big job comes, irish suppliers are expensive. I remember buying gearbox from UK, as the quotes i got from dismantlers and garages in Ireland woud force me to get rid of the car. My brother is still driving that car after a year... You need to shop around sometimes.
    On side note have to admit that micksgarage has impresive number of parts available, and can deliver much quicker than UK sellers, so it is good option, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭poitinstill

any live vouchers for Micks garage. going to buy some roof bars...
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

I have a voucher -
    customers receive 15% discount on Car and 4x4 Bike Racks when ordering on the MicksGarage.com website

Let me know if anyone needs it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

I have a voucher -

Looking for a roof rack so me please :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Looking for a roof rack so me please :-)

try tp o Reilly in Fairview. Does some good deals online

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

try tp o Reilly in Fairview. Does some good deals online

Where is TP O Reilly in Fairview then??

P.R. Reilly have a large showroom upstairs in the Statoil on the Howth Road,just before Killester and also their HQ is in Kilbarack Ind Estate....(opposite An Post sorting office)

http://www.team.ie/

P.R. Reilly Limited
    KarKraft House
    Kilbarrack Industrial Estate
    Kilbarrack
    Dublin 5

Company Number : 21446
    Tel : 01-832 0006
    Fax : 01-832 0016
    Email : web@team.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

paddy147 wrote: »
    Where is TP O Reilly in Fairview then??

P.R. Reilly have a large showroom upstairs in the Statoil on the Howth Road,just before Killester and also their HQ is in Kilbarack Ind Estate....(opposite An Post sorting office)

http://www.team.ie/

P.R. Reilly Limited
    KarKraft House
    Kilbarrack Industrial Estate
    Kilbarrack
    Dublin 5

Company Number : 21446
    Tel : 01-832 0006
    Fax : 01-832 0016
    Email : web@team.ie

that's the one. I knew it was 2 of the 26 letters in the alphabet;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭frfintanstack

I have a voucher -

could you PM me that voucher code please!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

could you PM me that voucher code please!

MGSERV10

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭frfintanstack

cheers mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrewtobi

hi all.

here is another discount at micksgarage :)))

4 – 15% Off Service Parts (All Filters and Oil):

Gives you an extra 15% off all Engine Oil and Air, Fuel, Oil and Pollen Filters.

SERVICE15

Advertisement