Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Shorthair Kitten for Re home

• 25-02-2012 5:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Did you buy them from a breeder? If you have I would suggest contacting the breeder first as that is usually part of the contract. It should always be the first thing to be done when rehoming a pedigree. They should be able to advise you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Just to say I contacted this person about the kittens and I don't believe they have any. They won't provide pics and even though are offering for free are looking for 120 as apparently lots of people are asking for them and 120 will secure them. Beware!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Just to say I contacted this person about the kittens and I don't believe they have any. They won't provide pics and even though are offering for free are looking for 120 as apparently lots of people are asking for them and 120 will secure them. Beware!

Any particular reason why you haven't bothered to report this to the forum mods rather than posting it on the thread?
    Can you forward these PMs to me please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement