Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Chop Suey deciphering/alternative lyrics thread!

• 25-02-2012 5:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

You'll only get these ideas after 3 cans of Red Bll at 5am in the morning! :rolleyes:

Basically, listen to it again. Post the lyrics you hear. Don't cheat, 'cos that just ruins the fun! Also, if you can think of lyrics that fit, that would improve the song, shtick 'em in :D Then compare with the real lyrics and see how close (or far) you were.

Wake up!
    Grandma should put on a little make up!
    I just cut my finger with a shaker!
    Why'd you leave the kids upon the table!?
    Here' you're goin to create another fable!
    You wanted to!
    Grama mush a little make up!
    You wanted to!
    I just crossed a finger with a shake up!
    You wanted to!
    Why'd you leave the kids upon the table!?
    You wanted to!

I don't think you trust... in... my... self-fracture suicide... I... cry... when angels deserve to DDDIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
    Grandma should push a little make up!
    I just got sufaided with.
    Why'd you leave the kids upon the table?
    Hick crue another fable.

x2

I don't think you trust... in... my... self-fracture suicide... I... cry... when angels deserve to diiiieeee in my self-fracture suicide I cry when angels deserve to die.....

FOOOOOK OFF!!!!!! FONDLE!!!! BRANDAL!!!! RANDAL!!!! For the deer to who I comend my spirit, for the deer hands, why have you forsaken me in your eyes for saken me in your thoughts forsaken me in your arms forsaken Meeeeeeee ohhh

Trust in my self-fracture suicide I cry when angels derserve to die in my self-fracture suicide I cry when angels deserve to die.

Don't think I'm even remotely close :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You nailed it, those have to be the real lyrics.

Advertisement