Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iphone 4 wifi bad after ios5 upgrade

• 25-02-2012 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi - two iphone 4's in the house. One has great wifi reception - the other had very poor reception.
    The wife says it is since i upgraded her phone to ios5.
    Lots of people on the net with this problem but no answers yet.
    I've reset the network settings and restored completely but still the problem persists.

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Has this iPhone ever been opened up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Is it just the number of bars that seems to be the problem? Are webpages and apps loading okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

I'm having huge Internet problems with my 4s. Phone will show full wifi signal, (every other decice working on the same wifi connection) but it will not access anything. The only fix I've found is to constantly flick airplane mode on and off. I'm going back to three with mine looking for a replacement as this is driving me batty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭sfag31

never been opened up.
    I get no bars if I move to another room whilst I get 2 or bars on the other iphone.
    Can wifi reception get broken?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Unlikely, bad wifi signal is usually due to grounding issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

She never tried connecting to a neighbours wifi or anything? I'm asking because it could be seeing the other one, and trying to connect to that. When she is in that other room, what wifi networks are coming up on her wifi settings?

Advertisement