Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭RootsCanada

hdowney wrote: »
    Still no sign for me of the conditional acceptance. Oh well they'l get to it when they get to it. How bout you Ross?

Me neither, I'm in the 2000-2100 range, what are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

at what stage do we get the work permit file number from the cic to put into the kompass account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

in the 400s

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    in the 400s

Yeah, I'm not expecting to hear for a few weeks really but nice to gauge how others are progressing.
    Looks like they have 250 done so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Me neither, I'm in the 2000-2100 range, what are you?
    in the 400s

Round the same as himself ^

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kazkaz2 wrote: »
    Aw fed up now, everybody seems to be onto the next stage and still no verified for proof of payment, all done uploaded and locked in a full week ago last Thursday morning :-(
    Would feel a bit better if something was wrong and asked for more info or something, at least id know they looked at mine...
    is no news good news even a week later???
    anybody in d same boat??
    Not panicky, would just love to be at least verified :-(
    sparkle_23 wrote: »
    I did mine last thurs night and still nothin! :(
    Mossywolf wrote: »
    Paid last Wednesday and heard nothing, don't panic though, we will hopefully hear very soon. I'm on day 8 and they said it could take 10.
    mairemoo wrote: »
    Ah lads! I'm still waiting for my payments to be verified!! uploaded proof of payment Thursday!!!!! I think i'll panic:confused:
    Mossywolf wrote: »
    I sent one on Monday asking about my payment, since I havent heard anything, but i havent gotten a response yet.
    Kazkaz2 wrote: »
    Exact same with me:-(

Ill join ye on still waiting :( Uploaded proof last wed then was told to reupload more on sunday and no word :(

Round the same as himself ^

God, I was stalking the site for so long, took the evening off to go ice skating and 6 hours in, there were 2,000 applications in already!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

God, I was stalking the site for so long, took the evening off to go ice skating and 6 hours in, there were 2,000 applications in already!

lucky u decided to come back and check it lol

media101 wrote: »
    lucky u decided to come back and check it lol

Sure

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kazkaz2

Ill join ye on still waiting :( Uploaded proof last wed then was told to reupload more on sunday and no word :(

Right so ill light d candles this time
    :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application.

WELL THAT IS THAT ...WAITING GAME NOW
    time for a cold one :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

What's your WTN around youngmandillon? Just curious where theyre at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Corkboi88

ripcord wrote: »
    I validated IMM1295 application form. It generated barcodes at the bottom. I set the date at the bottom of the form. Everything seemed fine (no errors).

Tried to upload it and got the following:

Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.

Anyone else get this?

Getting the same problem, did you use aUCI number in the very first question,I must be leaving something out?

Lima Golf wrote: »
    What's your WTN around youngmandillon? Just curious where theyre at.

994 paided last weds got verified friday. got acceptance letter yestryday and now all in

Lads :D SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE I got my Conditional Acceptance letter :D:D:D

^
    Hate you:p

^
    Hate you:p

Sowwy babz! Hopefully you get yours soon :D

Sowwy babz! Hopefully you get yours soon :D

Lucky devils, well done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

Submitted my CIC stuff and got a msg in my cic account with an automated message named Submission Confirmation. Is it the Application Number at the top of this that we submit to the Kompass account or is there another message to come?

My iec assement thing is now saying verified :D no message yet but hopefully that will come soon it seems to be a week almost to the min since i got approved for my payment have to say happy enough with the process so far:D

• Advertisement

TCH wrote: »
    Submitted my CIC stuff and got a msg in my cic account with an automated message named Submission Confirmation. Is it the Application Number at the top of this that we submit to the Kompass account or is there another message to come?

Documents Submitted by the Client
    The following documents have been submitted to CIC to support your online application.

Did CIC request an additional document from you? +/-

If CIC has requested additional documentation to support your application, please upload, the document (s) requested. When the document is uploaded, select the "next" button to sign and submit the document(s). Once you've uploaded the document(s) requested, you will receive a confirmation message in your MyCIC account.
    If "overdue" appears in the status column, it means you have missed the deadline to upload the requested information. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to submit the additional document(s) and a decision about your application will be made based on the information previously provided.

did u get this message after u submitted too cic

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

Ya i got that but in my actual CIC messages i got a pdf with an application no on top. Im assuming its the work permit number, its just at the botttom of it, it says this is an automated message so it kinda threw me when i saw it first.

youngmandillon did you print out the family form then sign it and upload it as a jpg or pdf?

TCH wrote: »
    Ya i got that but in my actual CIC messages i got a pdf with an application no on top. Im assuming its the work permit number, its just at the botttom of it, it says this is an automated message so it kinda threw me when i saw it first.

ah cool so
    it has noting in option boxes and doesn't give option too go next page
    so im ok so ?
    just waiting on message also

• Registered Users Posts: 26 eight8

Same as-the relief!!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

My iec assement thing is now saying verified :D no message yet but hopefully that will come soon it seems to be a week almost to the min since i got approved for my payment have to say happy enough with the process so far:D

Wahey! :D That's the job.

Let me know when you get your Letter!

88 how is the process is there much printing and having to sign and then rescanning ?:D fecking have no comp or scanner looks like a trip to the library again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

TCH, makita, youngmandillon

Are either of you applying for your second yearvisa?

yeah Spiderlfc i'm applying for my second

• Advertisement

makita wrote: »
    youngmandillon did you print out the family form then sign it and upload it as a jpg or pdf?

yes all in green boxes are all saying provided

just saw message submission confirmation

appilcation number W3004****

suppose this is for kompass account file number am i correct in think that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement