Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

wasterex just received my letter now happy days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

ah cool so
    it has noting in option boxes and doesn't give option too go next page
    so im ok so ?
    just waiting on message also
    Yup seems to be same as mine. Go back to your CIC home page and at the bottom it has my messages. I had mine though within 10 mins, yours might be there. Got an email to say i had a message in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

Hi Makita,

Can I ask you which way you approached the Coming to Canada Questionnaire for the below question?

To get the required checklist it asks "What is your current country of residence = Ireland or Canada?"

If I answer Canada I get the wrong checklist, If I answer Ireland I get the correct checklist.

What way did you approach this/

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 anntonettec

Hi, just a question about the cic part! Have people printed out the application forms and scanned? Or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Spiderlfc wrote: »
    TCH, makita, youngmandillon

Are either of you applying for your second yearvisa?

nope

• Advertisement

TCH wrote: »
    Yup seems to be same as mine. Go back to your CIC home page and at the bottom it has my messages. I had mine though within 10 mins, yours might be there. Got an email to say i had a message in it.

yeah got it

• Registered Users Posts: 26 anntonettec

Did you guys print out the applications, both of them, and signed then scan or did you fill it out online and validate? Having serious issues with this

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

Spiderlfc wrote: »
    Hi Makita,

Can I ask you which way you approached the Coming to Canada Questionnaire for the below question?

To get the required checklist it asks "What is your current country of residence = Ireland or Canada?"

If I answer Canada I get the wrong checklist, If I answer Ireland I get the correct checklist.

What way did you approach this/

Thanks!
    I'm still in Ireland so I didn't have this problem, I was ment to go last may but i broke my two legs so unfortunately I can't help you

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

JustRoss23 wrote: »

Excellent! Still waiting on mine.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

Okay cheers mate

• Advertisement

Hi, just a question about the cic part! Have people printed out the application forms and scanned? Or not?

fill in family info form online ,print ,SIGN , scan ,and upload too account

imm 1295 u fill in online ,validate and upload too account

GIVES OPTION for digital signature later in process

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

Boooommmmm just got my letter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

My iec assement thing is now saying verified :D no message yet but hopefully that will come soon it seems to be a week almost to the min since i got approved for my payment have to say happy enough with the process so far:D

Just copped you got your letter. Good man :D

haha god man lost great to see:D

Cheers Helen came half hour after i got verified was happen out i wasn't to long after you are numbers must be near. did you start MY cic yet?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

just got my acceptance wooooohoooooo :)

damn that form wont open the first form IM
    whatever its called does anybody else have this problem??its telling me my adobe needs updating but i did update it and ive tried chrome and internet explorer!!!

flynnser19 wrote: »
    damn that form wont open the first form IM
    whatever its called does anybody else have this problem??its telling me my adobe needs updating but i did update it and ive tried chrome and internet explorer!!!

firefox ?.or right click and save to file

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

grand job justross, thats deadly... jaysus I hope mine comes soon...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

flynnser19 wrote: »
    just got my acceptance wooooohoooooo :)

hey can I ask when your payment was verified?? Just waiting for my acceptance letter and just wondering on a time frame :) sound:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

Boooommmmm just got my letter :D

How long after your proof of payment did that take man?? Waiting since early Tuesday for my letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Cheers Helen came half hour after i got verified was happen out i wasn't to long after you are numbers must be near. did you start MY cic yet?:D

Pretty sure we are close in numbers, and our payments were verified around the same time too.

Haven't started the CIC yet (already uploaded everything else before mind) gonna do it in the morning when I am more awake!

evan2509 wrote: »
    How long after your proof of payment did that take man?? Waiting since early Tuesday for my letter.

Verified last thursday mate letter just der now my wtn is between 1250-1400

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

The 1295 seems to have a problem with the fact I left the job title blank. But I was under the impression it was okay if you didn't have a job lined up over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

Verified last thursday mate letter just der now my wtn is between 1250-1400

Cheers thanks for that. No panic for me yet, WTN is high 2000's. Ya start to freak out when people who get verified get a letter almost straight after!!

TheChief36 wrote: »
    The 1295 seems to have a problem with the fact I left the job title blank. But I was under the impression it was okay if you didn't have a job lined up over there.

write n/a

evan2509 wrote: »
    Cheers thanks for that. No panic for me yet, WTN is high 2000's. Ya start to freak out when people who get verified get a letter almost straight after!!

Yours will come dont worry:D time too worry is when you submit the whole application:(

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

write n/a
    Nope.

TheChief36 wrote: »
    Nope.

also brief descriptions of duties n/a ....
    is wat i put also it went through

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=007&t=4

• Advertisement

del777 wrote: »
    hey can I ask when your payment was verified?? Just waiting for my acceptance letter and just wondering on a time frame :) sound:p

Hey I got verified on the 31st jan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement