Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

I am a little timid when it comes to the forms:o;)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

i'm a formophobe.

i still have unfilled forms from years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

WasterEx wrote: »
    Sounds to me like it's talking about ONE form which is the application form and not the family form...I shall leave it at that :D

I can see that you can't 'sign' the family form digitally so I guess you need to print it out and sign it then scan it....

^^
    is it not the other way around the 12955 is digital signed and the family form is pencil signed?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

XDivaX wrote: »
    "You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC." :P

I read it like this. The family information form is applicable for the IEC. But there are many other document types that "could" be signed when applying online. Remember - the CIC covers a load of different types of visas. The use the same online application procedure. They couldn't list every form and say which ones should be signed online.

This - and the fact that the digital signature covers all your documents - leads me to believe you don't sign anything when applying online. Regardless whether it be IEC, TRV, permanent residency application or something else.

Anywhoo. Off to bed. It's in the hands of the CIC now :). And judging by the estimated waiting times on their website for temporary visas - we could be waiting a while!!

• Advertisement

You do not need to digitally sign an individual document. When you have uploaded everything, click the continue button. You will get to a stage where it asks you to apply a digital signature. Can't remember exactly but it's simple. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 hacker21

Hi I know I am answering my own question but it might help someone else who comes accross this. I logged back into CIC and clicked modify on designated countries n looked at the link to the desinated countries again. For Australia it gives the following:

Country/ Territory. - Australia.
    Medical Office. - Singapore.
    Immigration Medical Exam (IME) required. - No.

So I am taking that as NO Medical required. My bad! Updated my answer to NO and the medical exam is gone from my list. Thank F***!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

hacker21 wrote: »
    Hi I know I am answering my own question but it might help someone else who comes accross this. I logged back into CIC and clicked modify on designated countries n looked at the link to the desinated countries again. For Australia it gives the following:

Country/ Territory. - Australia.
    Medical Office. - Singapore.
    Immigration Medical Exam (IME) required. - No.

So I am taking that as NO Medical required. My bad! Updated my answer to NO and the medical exam is gone from my list. Thank F***!

Thanks mate, that is going to help me!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 hacker21

No worries, this is hard work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

Anyone know which sign in thing we use when setting up our CIC accounts? GCkey or sign in partner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

doconne

Yes I saw that alright, meaning you need to reapply

Yes I have filled out IMM12995E

Anyone know which sign in thing we use when setting up our CIC accounts? GCkey or sign in partner.

Definitely the GCkey. It's a simple username/password setup.

The sign-in partner is some weird thing where you can use your bank login details to login to CIC. But only for three banks apparently :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/securekey.asp

Must go to bed now.

Bed for me tooo night boardies:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

Right it states at the bottom of the im1295 form that it must be signed and dated and up at the top right hand corner it says "click here to add text and place a digital signature on a pdf file" nowhere does it say (that i can see of anyway) "not to sign any forms"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

Funny to read people complaining about not having a conditional letter yet, when there are some of use still waiting on the payment to be verified.

Nine
    days lads, its getting very close to that ten. I should have been more unorganized since people who paid on Monday have been verified before me, boooo, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 doconne

I enquired about this and they told me that when you're in Canada, you don't need a police certifitcate. Hope this helps.
    This is what they said exactly:
    You do not need to re-submit your police certificates as long as you are still in Canada when you apply to the 2013 initiative.

You never need to submit a Canadian police certificate.

Hi RootsCanada,

I'm in the same situation currently applying for my second IEC. Just wondering are you submitting any police certificate in the "supporting documents" section?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mbop

yes except you cannot SAVE the family information form !! so when printing off and scanning it you may as well sign it!! end of!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LOL1982

Hi
    Just wondering if your payment has been verified, I paid on Thursday 31st and I checked this morning and it is still pending, I transferred the money from my AIB account online and I have checked with my bank and the payment is gone through, I have sent 2 messages to IEC but nothing yet.

I paid my fiances the same day out of the same account and his has been verified.

It said that my payment should be in by 8th February which is today.

Just wanted to see if your payment is still pending!!!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

LOL1982 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering if your payment has been verified, I paid on Thursday 31st and I checked this morning and it is still pending, I transferred the money from my AIB account online and I have checked with my bank and the payment is gone through, I have sent 2 messages to IEC but nothing yet.

I paid my fiances the same day out of the same account and his has been verified.

Thanks

Ya I paid mine last wednesday through my AIB account in the bank. sent my proof of payment Thursday and got nothing since. All of my other friends have got verfied before me and there onto stage 2 :/ There are a good bunch of us on here still pending :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Anybody get verified at the weekends?? Just wondering if its just a Monday to friday waiting game!??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Suarez20

yeah im still waiting on verified and 2 of the lads have already got theirs verified. Paid and uploaded same day- last friday! starting to get worried! Does anyone know if they need to submit your payment again do they send an email to your kompass on the website or to the email address you signed up with or is it both? Just asking as I've no access to my email address in work

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

Mossywolf wrote: »
    Funny to read people complaining about not having a conditional letter yet, when there are some of use still waiting on the payment to be verified.

Nine
    days lads, its getting very close to that ten. I should have been more unorganized since people who paid on Monday have been verified before me, boooo, haha.

Hang in there, I was verified on day 8 and it nearly killed me to wait that long, but the IEC rep on here has said one you've paid them before the date asked you will be verified.

wendydoll lit a candle for me, so I'll return the favor and light one for yourself and mairemoo today :) hopefully good news before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

del777 wrote: »
    Anybody get verified at the weekends?? Just wondering if its just a Monday to friday waiting game!??

Yeah people were verified last weekend I remember

Quick question for anyone that has stage 2 done or is doing it now. is it just simply fill out the 1295E form and validate it or do i have to then upload it as well? and then with the family form you fill out print sign and upload back up?:D

and in the unemployed bit for having no work now are ye just writing Unemployed seeking work?:D and for the bit about future work in canada i just wrote Not Applicable is that right?:D

Cheers Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone that has stage 2 done or is doing it now. is it just simply fill out the 1295E form and validate it or do i have to then upload it as well? and then with the family form you fill out print sign and upload back up?:D

and in the unemployed bit for having no work now are ye just writing Unemployed seeking work?:D and for the bit about future work in canada i just wrote Not Applicable is that right?:D

Cheers Ross.

How is stage 2?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

LOL1982 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Still waiting also since last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭RootsCanada

doconne wrote: »

Hi RootsCanada,

I'm in the same situation currently applying for my second IEC. Just wondering are you submitting any police certificate in the "supporting documents" section?

Thanks!

I haven't been moved to stage two yet so I don't know what's next.
    I was in touch with iec in Jan to see if I needed to get one.
    Based on that email, I haven't organised one.
    I'm in Canada, so they don't want it!
    So they say!

its not to bad i just wanted to get the questions answered gonna go in now and get the printing and scanning done in the library and then hopefully send the stuff on off tomorrow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,175 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I almost feel bad saying I was verified on the same day as I sent proof yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 ClaireB13

Ok so just wondering does anyone have hopes of gettin into Canada before April or is that unrealistic?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement