Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

mate bring it back a bit your application has not even open yet. plus its a differant country so it might be a different process altogether :D maybe ask on british expats. they seem to be more for the English process

The reason you cant access the iec kompass account is because the process is not open yet. when it does you will be able too.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Guys I think the best way to approach the whole thing in terms of mindset is to be patient and consider the whole process as One. Its gonna take everyone about 2 months to get from A to B and back to A again. If you have a WTN of 006350 or under theres not really much point or need to worry until they send you a message other than verification or LOI. Nobody can offer you clarification on when its coming or why it takes so long for some and not for others, its just pot luck.
    It seems like its the CIC part that any of us MIGHT fail on, not the IEC.
    Just relax and wait to get it, it'll come, and I'm sure there are plenty of ye in the same boat.
    Best of Luck to everyone.

Grumpy Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    an loi is basically the visa:D ah i found it tricky enough but just glad i have it sent away now such a relief:D

sure id say if there is a problem anywhere they will get back to us, if there is something filled in wrong. i cant see them binning the application and giving somebody else a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

im heading to Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gonzo89

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having uploading documents onto the MYCIC account. It's just the IMM1295 work permit form. I downloaded, filled it out, and it won't allow me to sign it electronically because it's a "secured document" so I can't upload it. I also tried printing it, signing it, and scanning it...that didn't work either. It has to be an electronic signature.

Anyone else have the same problem/found a solution?

Please and thank you

• Advertisement

Gonzo89 wrote: »
    Hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having uploading documents onto the MYCIC account. It's just the IMM1295 work permit form. I downloaded, filled it out, and it won't allow me to sign it electronically because it's a "secured document" so I can't upload it. I also tried printing it, signing it, and scanning it...that didn't work either. It has to be an electronic signature.

Anyone else have the same problem/found a solution?

Please and thank you

I think you have to just use the "validate" button. Its signed electronically later in the process according to those already there.
    When you Validate it, it lets you know of any parts in the form that need to be rectified, when its all good it gives you a copy with some bar codes on the bottom. so it has to be done online i think, no point in printing it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gonzo89

after I've validated it, and uploaded it, the message I get is
    "Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue. •
    Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry"

I've read the document a million times and can't for the life of me find any invalid entries...like sure it wouldn't allow me to validate if there were invalid entries? driving me crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

just checking. If I have saved the pdf that has the conditional acceptance to my comp (as in I clicked on the link in mymessages, it opened and I saved it with a name to my hard drive) can I just upload that pdf to the myCIC and it'l be ok. I don't need to print it, scan it as a new pdf and THEN upload it do I? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

I got verified payment this time last week Saturday night at 23.47 Irish time, which was 18.47 their time, i am waiting for the next stage, hopefully i will get will it tonight at some stage and fill it out etc but just bit nervy i wont get it i should get it like, stupid wait :P!

no upload will be sound sure when you save it, it will save as a pdf:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 ricomc77

Just to ask, do we need to complete an assessment after we get payment verified and on the back of that we then get a letter of acceptance? It's just because I don't see where I can complete the first assessment on my account, or do I need to wait for that to open?? Cheers

rico you then start with the my CIC part when you get the letter did you set up a MY CIC account yet?

how long was everyone waiting for next stage after they got payment verified?

1 week:o all submitted now just waiting for that loi in me claw then will be telling mammy i love her and how much i will miss home;) and will be hopping to the nearest plane heading one way to Calgary;)

Gonzo89 wrote: »
    after I've validated it, and uploaded it, the message I get is
    "Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue. •
    Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry"

I've read the document a million times and can't for the life of me find any invalid entries...like sure it wouldn't allow me to validate if there were invalid entries? driving me crazy.

Balls man, not sure what the problem might be so. you say it validates it?
    And you get the barcodes at the bottom?
    It doesn't tell you what partd need fixing? they should show up in a red outline, did for me anyway. There are sections in it that you could write "N/A".... as in Not Applicable. Like the section where they ask for Canadian employers info.

1 week:o all submitted now just waiting for that loi in me claw then will be telling mammy i love her and how much i will miss home;) and will be hopping to the nearest plane heading one way to Calgary;)

so i have to wait a week or just it over to get the next stage, if i have problems i can ask you or anyone on here to help me out a bit right :/? Ya once i get passed this next stage (fingers crossed), i will be waiting for loi to be inbetween my fists and tell my dad how much i will miss them and then look onto Calgary one way :D! Could be a great summer with heat :D!

yea buddy thats about right yea ask away you be grand:D.. fact shorts tee shirts be strange to be not driveing around on the bogs in a tractor doh haha

yea buddy thats about right yea ask away you be grand:D.. fact shorts tee shirts be strange to be not driveing around on the bogs in a tractor doh haha

Thanks :D, haha and sunglasses :cool: , checking what Canada really offer, haha i am sure you could some parts of canada with tractors if you will miss them that much :P :o

Gonzo, i really don't know what to say to ya bud!! That seems strange that it validates and uploads only to then tell you theres something up!
    Have you tried contacting CIC about it? they're a hard bunch to get a response from.
    You should PM ur wan Kat from the IEC... she has posted back in the thread.

The only other advice i can offer, other than "plug it out and plug it back in again", is to try a different internet browser.
    I've had issues with this a couple of times in that regard.

rico you then start with the my CIC part when you get the letter did you set up a MY CIC account yet?

I didnt get a letter yet JR, only at the stage where I got verified on payment. Do I need to wait for a letter before doing anything else?

• Advertisement

oh yea mate you play the waiting game now till the letter but you could set up the my cic account now and upload your pasport pic digital photo gardai cert etc:D

oh yea mate you play the waiting game now till the letter but you could set up the my cic account now and upload your pasport pic digital photo gardai cert etc:D

Ahh right ok, will get onto that so..... cheers boi:)

no problems lad just follow the instructions and ya be good to go:)

can i setup my cic account now? im still waiting on the acceptance letter for stage 1

yea you can mate. you can nearly do all of it apart from submit the letter.

no problems lad just follow the instructions and ya be good to go:)

and sign up using GC key? It didnt give me anywhere to upload stuff

you have to register useing gc key when you do you will see all.

can u send me the link to take me to the cic log in page, ive forgotten it, ive already opened a cic account u see

• Advertisement

JustRoss, you've uploaded everything? I should be done this evening :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement