Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

cheers mate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Yeap dodobyrne everything submitted last nite just a waiting game now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Cool man. Hope it goes well for you :)
    I'm pretty sure I haven't fooked anything up and I've never murdered anyone... so fingers toes and eyes all crossed :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dub2013

do we need to add additional pages for employment to cover 10 years?? the three spaces they leave only goes back to 2009 for me!

Hi brunettechick found this on CIC should help you:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5487ETOC.asp#5487E4
    Question 2
    Previous Activity/OccupationProvide details of your previous Activity/Occupation for the past 10 years. If you are retired, provide the 10 years prior to your retirement.
    Note: If you need more space, print out an additional page of the form, complete this section and submit it with your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ricomc77

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    you have to register useing gc key when you do you will see all.

"lived in any of the designated countries"............. is this only the countries where it says you need a medical?? I picked yes because im living in england.

• Advertisement

the designated countries are the ones that require a medical as far as i recall. If the UK is in that list then i guess you have to go with that. Goodluck with it :)

yea cheers same to you:)

DodoByrne wrote: »
    the designated countries are the ones that require a medical as far as i recall. If the UK is in that list then i guess you have to go with that. Goodluck with it :)

Yea but it gave a list of all countries.... and across from them it had a yes or no if you needed a medical. But obviously everybody has lived in the list it gives cos every country is there.:confused:

ricomc77 wrote: »
    Yea but it gave a list of all countries.... and across from them it had a yes or no if you needed a medical. But obviously everybody has lived in the list it gives cos every country is there.:confused:

oh wait, i get ya! So I should of picked no because you dont need a medical for UK

you just quoted yourself and then replied in the 3rd party that my friend was heroic:D
    shoulda hit no dude.

• Advertisement

Eureka.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 johnh31

Hi all

I have a World Tracking Number.But they never sent me a letter saying to pay money
    does this mean i don,t get a visa?

you just quoted yourself and then replied in the 3rd party that my friend was heroic:D
    shoulda hit no dude.

Peeps be losin they mind yo!! Man I can't wait to be sitting on a plane and this whole process is just a distant mammary:D

Wahey, I was able to modify it. Cheers lads.

johnh31 wrote: »
    Hi all

I have a World Tracking Number.But they never sent me a letter saying to pay money
    does this mean i don,t get a visa?

if your number is over 006350 then I think you are on a waiting list and will only be given an option to pay when places within the 6350 visas become vacant due to fook ups or ineligibility on the Canadian immigration side of things.

i no i lost my mind the last few weeks its just comeing back now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 johnh31

DodoByrne wrote: »
    if your number is over 006350 then I think you are on a waiting list and will only be given an option to pay when places within the 6350 visas become vacant due to fook ups or ineligibility on the Canadian immigration side of things.

yep im over the 007000 so il be waiting a long time then :mad:

thanks for the help anyway

havent much hope i am afraid bud cant see there being 700 cancelled applications:/

johnh31 wrote: »
    yep im over the 007000 so il be waiting a long time then :mad:

thanks for the help anyway

I'm sure you'll be on the ball for the 10,000+ visas they'll throw our way next year.

i no i lost my mind the last few weeks its just comeing back now:D

Mine left me years ago, so i've calmly drooled my way through so far :pac:

• Advertisement

hahah when ya hopeing go canada and where?:D

Vancouver i reckon, I'd like to head off end of May. But it could take a little longer. I've too much salt water in my blood for Calgary or Toronto. I need the ocean close to me.

hey ive got everything uploaded apart from the Imm 1295 , it wont let me upload it, it keeps saying, -

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

danny2013 wrote: »
    hey ive got everything uploaded apart from the Imm 1295 , it wont let me upload it, it keeps saying, -

We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

is it telling you what you've left out?
    it did for me, the boxes were edged in red.

i filled out the imm 1295 weeks ago and saved it to my memory pen to save it, the family informtion form uploaded no problem, its not telling me certain things that im missing, its just telling me what ive quoted above, about not being able to validate the document etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

oh yea mate you play the waiting game now till the letter but you could set up the my cic account now and upload your pasport pic digital photo gardai cert etc:D

do you have a link to where to where you setup the cic account

any thing i can do about this, do i have to click validate on the 1295 form before i upload it or sumthin?

Always try a different internet browser with these things. I've had success trying on safari when i had trouble on chrome.
    Its probably annoying advice but you never know.
    There was another guy having similar probs earlier, but i don't know how he got on.
    It should tell you where you need to fix it in the form, it did for me like i said.
    Outside of that I'm sorry i can't be more help.
    Maybe theres some more tech minded people on here who could offer advice??

Yes you validate it first. That tells you if its good to go, and if not, where you went wrong.
    Actually, if you don't validate it you dont get the copy with the bar codes at the bottom. it won't upload right without those bar codes. thats probably your problem there.
    I thought you had said that you did validate it. click that button and you should be good.

i have validated there and i changed one thing to NOT APPLICABLE cuz it ask for employer in canada which dont have , and then i tried to upload it again and it gave me this -

The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

• Advertisement

did u print and scan ur family information form and then upload it to cic because it needs to be signed and dated before it gets sent doesnt it, u cant sign it whilst its on pc, it seems u need to print it and physically sign it then scan it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement