Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mexican council of food

Below, Taken from the IEC webiste, from this i would assume they are indeed issuing letters in order of wtn. Any delays there are may be because of delays in uploading information.

'Once you have submitted an application by using IEC Kompass, received your World Tracking Number (WTN) and paid your participation fee, IEC will start assessing your application against the program eligibility criteria. IEC will assess applications in the order they are received.'

'The IEC applies the principle of "first come, first served" for both assigning places and processing applications in each stage. If you are taking more time than another applicant to pay your participation fees or to submit your application to Stage 2 (MyCIC), other applications may be proccesed before yours.'

It says "AND paid your participation fee", so as I said earlier No. 2000 could have submitted his payment earlier than No. 1500 meaning he'll get his letter earlier. Though, by the way it looks they could be splitting them up in separate dispatches, which would give us no clue at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aliana

sully2010 wrote: »
    Just about to start filling out forms, what is the difference between the 2 family forms?
    bell13 wrote: »
    The one that comes up first only applies to certain countries, scroll down to the information at the bottom and it says if ur not from these countries click on a link and fill out a differnent form, no difference really accept the second one asks about brothers and sisters i think.

The IMM5707 should be filled out by anyone over 18 OR under 18s who hold passports from certain countries. The IMM5645 us to be filled out by those applying for TRVs not IEC working holiday visas like us. The language used is confusing. The IMM5707 is the right form.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Aliana wrote: »
    The IMM5707 should be filled out by anyone over 18 OR under 18s who hold passports from certain countries. The IMM5645 us to be filled out by those applying for TRVs not IEC working holiday visas like us. The language used is confusing. The IMM5707 is the right form.

yes thats wat i taught also IMM5707 .well mine is submitted anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

It says "AND paid your participation fee", so as I said earlier No. 2000 could have submitted his payment earlier than No. 1500 meaning he'll get his letter earlier. Though, by the way it looks they could be splitting them up in separate dispatches, which would give us no clue at all.

Sorry, I thought I had made my point clear. Obviously for those who did not upload proof of payment at the same time as paying, or did not submit doccuments when they were asked for, there is no way of knowing where they are in the que.
    However for those who did, i can only assume the information on the website stands

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bell13

Aliana wrote: »

Ohh ok thank you, saved me from having a little freak out! really is confusing the way the put it!

sully2010 fill out the first one that comes up then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

yes thats wat i taught also IMM5707 .well mine is submitted anyhow

well i'm confused now. not to worry anyway, if its wrong i'll have to upload the other. seems to be divided opinion on this though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭PSRJ17191438b

I know this was probley asked before but....

Does anyone know what to put in for the UCI Number at the top of the IMM1295E form?

Please anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mexican council of food

Sorry, I thought I had made my point clear. Obviously for those who did not upload proof of payment at the same time as paying, or did not submit doccuments when they were asked for, there is no way of knowing where they are in the que.
    However for those who did, i can only assume the information on the website stands

Correct! But even so, this still doesn't mean your WTN denotes your place in the queue. Your place in the queue would be calculated by when you have all your payment details verified,

I know this was probley asked before but....

Does anyone know what to put in for the UCI Number at the top of the IMM1295E form?

Please anybody

nothing because you won't have one until you submit all forms to CIC.

Unless you have already applied for iec before, then you would have gotten one. so no panic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sully2010

Ohh ok thank you, saved me from having a little freak out! really is confusing the way the put it!

sully2010 fill out the first one that comes up then.

Right im really confused now, im registered with go4less and they advise that it is IMM5645. They have been doing this for years!!??

Edit: Ive just looked at both forms and they are the same but 5645 has a siblings section. As far as I know people in previous years had to fill out a siblings section.

• Advertisement

Right im really confused now, im registered with go4less and they advise that it is IMM5645. They have been doing this for years!!??

well could you fill them both in and save them together in a pdf?
    Probably stupid advice really.:confused:
    Mine is in with the IMM5707

TBH, usit seems like a waste of money fullstop, here you are filling out your own forms anyway. I mean its not rocket science, other than filling out the right form :D its pretty easy to know whether you have your own info right or not.

Edit: Ive just looked at both forms and they are the same but 5645 has a siblings section. As far as I know people in previous years had to fill out a siblings section.

When did go4less say that? registered with them aswell and haven't received any help

• Registered Users Posts: 44 odonovanchris

Just got my conditional acceptance. I'm in the 1800s

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

does anybody know how to do the signiture part of the forms in a pdf file... im very lost :confused:

does anybody know how to do the signiture part of the forms in a pdf file... im very lost :confused:

If its the application form you don't sign it. This is done digitally when you upload all the forms and submit them to CIC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

suly 2010 what email did you get ? i got none about which family form to fill out:D

When did go4less say that? registered with them aswell and haven't received any help

Did you set up an account with them? They have all the info on form filling in it. Ive just completed the questionnaire and that says IMM5707 so yea was a waste of time and money registering with them!

Ya i have an account with them, been trying to ring them all day left messages as well. waste of money been trying to get a refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

DodoByrne wrote: »
    If its the application form you don't sign it. This is done digitally when you upload all the forms and submit them to CIC.

its the imm1295e form, have it fully filled out and saved it and then when i tried to upload it, it says that "Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry." when the validate section says it just needs a signiture..... uuuggghhhhh :confused:

Ya i have an account with them, been trying to ring them all day left messages as well. waste of money been trying to get a refund!

Not a hope I would imagine, trying to cover themselves by hosting "seminars" Its a disgrace that they are not answering the phone, unreal:mad: On the brightside it could have been €300 given to Usit

• Advertisement

yea no i hope i tried all last week i gave up now got no help from them at all have my application submitted just waiting for my visa now i hope:o

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Delira

Hi guys,
    In the MyCIC there's a form called Schedule 1 under "optional documents" which asks q's about your affiliations etc. Does anybody know for sure whether we are supposed to fill this out or not? Can't seem to find any info on this!

no you don't that's why its under the title optional documents;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Delira

yeah i did see that it is optional. I just wanted to know if it supposed to be filled out by certain applicants e.g. those with affiliations... etc. Thanks anyway

hmm:rolleyes:

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea no i hope i tried all last week i gave up now got no help from them at all have my application submitted just waiting for my visa now i hope:o

Eventhough I hope to be nicely settled in Canada by this time next year, Im going to make sure im on here next year warning people not to get ripped off by the <snip> that is go4less and usit

Delira wrote: »
    yeah i did see that it is optional. I just wanted to know if it supposed to be filled out by certain applicants e.g. those with affiliations... etc. Thanks anyway

The Schedule 1 IMM5257 form is required for those who have answered yes to questions 3-6 on the final page of the IMM1295 form.

This is from go4less so dont hold me to it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

So which Family info form do we fill up? Jez talk about confusin people they really should word forms abit better

its the imm1295e form, have it fully filled out and saved it and then when i tried to upload it, it says that "Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry." when the validate section says it just needs a signiture..... uuuggghhhhh :confused:

it seems people are having trouble with this, and the only thing i can tell you from reading this thread is to keep trying... or save and upload a new one.... or try another browser.... or think of the colour pink while it uploads.
    If ur filling the form out correctly then you just need to persevere i think, judging from the experience of others.

• Advertisement

lost one help me we have it filled up now all we can do is wait.:D if its wrong they will get back to us.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement