Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

sparkle_23 wrote: »
    I did mine last thurs night and still nothin! :(

i am waiting 12 days now and still no verification - very frustrating, i paid my husbands the same day and it verified last Wednesday but still no email about the next stage for him yet either.
    feels like we are being left behind...................ahhhhhhh:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eim1

Hi All,

I finally received my conditional acceptance email. I just have a few quick questions.

What do you need for proof of school registration? Would a copy of your cert from college do? Do you need to upload your CV in the resume format?

I do not have a job offer & it states you cannot leave any documents blank so what do I upload?

Thanks so much in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Eim1 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I finally received my conditional acceptance email. I just have a few quick questions.

What do you need for proof of school registration? Would a copy of your cert from college do? Do you need to upload your CV in the resume format?

I do not have a job offer & it states you cannot leave any documents blank so what do I upload?

Thanks so much in advance.

hey, how long were you waiting for your email and did you just receive it this morning?? My head is wrecked waiting around...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eim1

Hey,

I was waiting about 10 days, received it late last night. My friend hasn't received hers yet. How long have you been waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭meelyb

shanewhite wrote: »
    You only need to print out, scan, sign and upload the scanned file for the family information imm5707e file. All you have to do for the imm1295 is click validate when you finish filling everything in, and fill in the date.

Hi,

Did anyone fill out the family form (imm5707e) by hand with a black pen- or did you type and then sign by hand just

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Eim1 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was waiting about 10 days, received it late last night. My friend hasn't received hers yet. How long have you been waiting?

Today is the 8th day waiting for it so Im hoping to hear something soon so I can get a move on with it! Its so frustrating!!! :( Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pinkie086

Hi there I am filling out the IMM1295 form but there is not enough room for my previous employment for the last 10 years do I just validate it with what I can fill in and then upload a seperate sheet when I am uploading the form?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thenexthenry

After 11 horrific days....i've finally got verification on my payment, on my birthday of all days!!! Those cheeky buggers knew what they were doing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

After 11 horrific days....i've finally got verification on my payment, on my birthday of all days!!! Those cheeky buggers knew what they were doing ;)

congrats, still waiting 12 days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

pinkie086 wrote: »
    Hi there I am filling out the IMM1295 form but there is not enough room for my previous employment for the last 10 years do I just validate it with what I can fill in and then upload a seperate sheet when I am uploading the form?

Has anyone an answer for this post from people who completed the form with more than 3 previous employers in the last 10 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭meelyb

pinkie086 wrote: »

Yes I am confused here too as the IEC help center (not a whole lot of help on the specifics I have to say ) says if you have no room you should attach another piece of paper and clearly state which question number the extra info applies to. And where do you attach this?! And under their FAQ, they also have what is a UCI? [/I][/BThe answer however does not work. It advises you to put not applicable or N/A if it is your first application (as UCI applies to those previously given a client number). Yet when you fill in the electronic form it will only take digits for this part of the form - N/A or not applicable is not accpeted

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Still nothing but on the postive sides of things i just got my Police cert from The guards, will scan it shortly, have my passport ready to scan, the small passport picture they require and scan my cv and will be on top for this next stage ha, even though i have been waiting over a week but good things happen for those who wait :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea its a **** i am waiting for days to be granted my visa and no word yet either;);) haha

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea its a **** i am waiting for days to be granted my visa and no word yet either;);) haha

ya but i havent got or herd anything since i got verified payment, least your a stage ahead of me or 2 ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

jimmyMin1 wrote: »
    ok so i printed the imm1295 application out signed it, scanned it, uploaded it and
    this came up "Document is not a valid PDF file"
    where did i go wrong?

You don't print it sign it or scan it.
    You fill it out and hit the "validate" button.
    It doesn't need signing.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

shanewhite wrote: »

You only need to print out, scan, sign and upload the scanned file for the family information imm5707e file. All you have to do for the imm1295 is click validate when you finish filling everything in, and fill in the date.

Why would you need to print and sign the family information form? Do they tell us to do this?

meelyb wrote: »
    Yes I am confused here too as the IEC help center (not a whole lot of help on the specifics I have to say ) says if you have no room you should attach another piece of paper and clearly state which question number the extra info applies to. And where do you attach this?! And under their FAQ, they also have what is a UCI? [/I][/BThe answer however does not work. It advises you to put not applicable or N/A if it is your first application (as UCI applies to those previously given a client number). Yet when you fill in the electronic form it will only take digits for this part of the form - N/A or not applicable is not accpeted

I left the UCI blank and it was fine.
    As for the extra employment info, would it be ok to upload it to the "letter of explanation" option. And state clearly that it is an extension of the Employment section on the IMM1295E form.
    As there is clearly no help to be had from CIC or the IEC!

Tonto86 wrote: »
    Why would you need to print and sign the family information form? Do they tell us to do this?

I also printed it, signed it and scanned it because of the spouse and children sections being left blank. I signed it to show I understood why i left them blank!
    I guess alternatively you could type "N/A" for these sections and leave the signature blank for the digital signature stage.
    Either way I don't see much difference or problems, I'm sure its not make or break.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

Still waiting on conditional letter. Exactly a week today! Come on FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sully2010

evan2509 wrote: »

Has your IEC assessment been verified in the Kompass account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

My "Proof of Payment" thing is still "Pending" on the IEC application screen on the checklist but it says verified on the "My Application Status" box above. I also recieved the letter of verification for proof of payment. I assume I'm fine since it says it's verified but :/

m31dRhR.png is what it looks like. Is it all fine, like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

evan2509 wrote: »

Mine just came through today, 9 days after my payment verification! Seen a few others saying theirs took 9 days too so might be a few more days for you yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

I'm at 10 days, now :( I was in the 5000's of WTN numbers so maybe that's why?Dunno.

im at the end of the 2000s and i got verified payment 2 weeks ago nearly at this stage and i havent herd anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

my payment got verified monday of last week and im still waiting on my conditional letter, thats 8 days, my number is 268*....im not worried, am sure it will come through in the next few days....

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

Ya I'm mid 700s and haven't heard anything since verification last Monday either.

I think we will just get them in a matter of time, after they have been very busy and sure the uk visa hasn't opened yet, so count ourselfs lucky, but i am saying myself good things will happen for those who wait, we are in the driving seat :D! We there before we know it :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

got mine today, my WTN was in the low 3000's, verified payment on the 3rd, so just be patient :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

guys my kompass is saying verified for iec assessment but no conditional letter yet ?...anyone in same boat ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

Niamh_M wrote: »
    I'm around 2400. Got my conditional acceptance letter! It took a few hours after the IEC verified my applications. My payment was verified on 3/2. My boyfriend also applied and his wasn't verified until last Thursday, but he got his acceptance letter tonight as well. He applied around the same time.

hi niamh i got verified there but no letter i think you were the same ...it took a few hours to get the letter did it ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement